Chapter 9 : Yo Why Is The Villain So Hot

Ch.9

Yo Why Is The Villain So Hot

fake is the new trend and,

i don't seem to fit in

"I KNOW I'M BEAUTIFUL, but that doesn't really seem to be the reason why everyone is staring at me

"I KNOW I'M BEAUTIFUL, but that doesn't really seem to be the reason why everyone is staring at me."

Seraphina took a bite of her pastry, resisting her best to not squirm at that one Ravenclaw dude who dropped his carrot cake because he was too busy glancing at her.

"You're new." Lulu stated simply, as if that explained everything.

Sera knew that people would be curious of her, but the way everyone kept looking at her weirdly screamed 'Sus' with a capital S.

Plus, having breakfast in the Great Hall without Hermione urging Ron to finish his essays, the Weasley twins scheming and Dray teasing Harry about his morning bad hair was something she wasn't habitual of yet.

The feeling of being back in time sinked in yesterday when she met so many people from the past and got sorted again, but the lack of her friends was a side effect she absolutely despised.

She loathed it when she constantly felt like others were staring at her and she couldn't even go to her friends for comfort or distractions.

Their stares and whispers pricked her skin like sharp needles, making goosebumps rise on her nape and paranoia escalate in her mind.

Hell, where was Corpse when you needed him?

Seraphina felt so lonely.

His deep-ass voice would keep Seraphina grounded to her Tasks and not think too much, but when he disappeared off, and things like the Mulciber kid actually choking her happened, she wanted to run off back to New York when she hadn't awakened her demigod powers, when she wasn't part of the Wizarding world or the God's schemes at all.

When she and Hecate were a wholesome daughter and mother duo and the hardest thing in their lives was baking the perfect batch of cupcakes for 'Bring your Parents to School Day'.