Chapter 15 : DIY Is Not Dead

Ch.15
DIY Is Not Dead

what if i open a small jewellery business instead of this Task thing-

|✧|✧|✧|

-MATT LOOKED RABID. HIS TEETH WERE BARED, ELONGATED TO PIERCING CANINES and his eyes buzzed with a predatory fierceness.

Seraphina jumped to her side as Matt threw a club towards her again, snarling with anger when she escaped.

"Give me the mortal!" He shrieked, fisting his hands in fury.

[The deity, 'Kiss My Axe' requests you to fix the broken tape recorder. It keeps repeating the same thing.]

The witch stepped back when a huge wave of wind tried to knock her off her feet.

"This would go a lot easier if you just tell me why you actually need him!" She shouted at him in an exasperated tone.

"I need to give my Mama a gift!-" The Cyclops repeated for the 36th time. Yes, Seraphina had kept a count, don't ask why, her brain is wierd.

"-So she can finally send my designs to the Hephaestus' Annual Forge Festival!" Matt explained further.

Hephaestus celebrated an Annual event and didn't think to invite her over? Blasphemy.

[The deity, 'Test Name Pls Ignore' is sweating.]

She grimaced, halting her fight pose and putting her wand in it's holster.

"A flower? Chocolates? You can just gift her one of your designs? What's Tom got to do with that?" Seraphina wondered aloud, because for obvious reasons, mothers liked to receive affection, compliments, help in killing monsters and developing potions instead of requesting for an evil teenager.

What would Tom even help with? Babysitting Matt's siblings?

"You really think so?" Matt muttered, as if the idea of giving his mother a flower crown had never crossed his mind.