Chapter 4 : Malfoys Are Still Leeches

Ch.4
Malfoys Are Still Leeches

you keep me safe,    i'll keep you wild

you keep me safe,
    i'll keep you wild.

-PROFESSOR MERRYWEATHER, AS SHE HAD INTRODUCED HERSELF, was taking me to Dumbledore's office

The corridors of Hogwarts were similar yet, different, as if the castle had molded itself to better suit the decor tastes of 40s. Vintage columns, chandeliers, and magical clocks could be seen in every hallway, the walls decorated with hundreds of paintings of remarkable magicians of the past, all their eyes following my every moment, knowing that they had never seen me here.

Some had welcoming looks while others were calculating, curious to see what happens with me.

We finally reached the transfiguration professor's office and professor Merryweather knocked on the door.

"Come in." A man's gentle voice rang out from the office, urging us to enter.

Professor Merryweather entered first, telling me to wait for a few moments, I huffed but nonetheless uttered a small "Sure", and she shut the door with a loud bang behind her.

She was definitely going to tell him about the scene I caused this morning. I sighed, knowing that I needed to clear up some things if I were to be taken seriously here.

I had started to get itchy, was definitely going to shower once I got the chance. Another reason why I absolutely despised dresses. They tend to stop any movement and I get so sweaty.

I huffed and puffed untill the door opened again, revealing a very irritated looking Professor Merryweather.

"Albus would like to talk to you."
She glanced at me over her square shaped spectacles.

"Well, no shit, professor. I believe that's exactly the reason why I came here." I said sharply, tired of playing along with her and entered the office, leaving behind a very disgruntled DADA Professor.