Ending Notes

It's done!

Thank you for reading! I really hope you enjoyed this one - I was trying something a little different with the whole creating my own world thing, and I wasn't sure how well it was going to go over, but I think I did alright.

I'm going to say it now - Tacenda is my favorite piece I've done so far I think. There's just something about the drama of high fantasy, and the whole aesthetic of it... and of course, Technoblade, the star of the show.

The whole time I was writing this, I was listening to Hozier and those royalty inspired mood playlists - this one, if you're interested;

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3Y2pA08waP1izcqVDmEoJR

And this one, which is something I made;

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4iIYtDU1Y9Gw22RNjeve8J

Thank you all so much for the support - your comments along the way were hilarious and heartwarming, and I hope you'll all stick around for more. If you haven't checked out my other MCYT books yet - Game Over (Tommy), Summer Hearts (Big Q), A Little Less Sixteen Candles; A Little More Touch Me (Karl), and Keep A Place For Me (Wilby) - please do!

And if you haven't followed me yet, please consider it! I do a lot of MCYT stuff, as well as other things, and I would love to have you in the family! At the moment I'm writing this, I am the proud parent of 1522 kids!

Oh, and if you want a teaser for the next one...