I

______________________

Started: 12:50

Finished: 20:55
______________________

{Chapter One}
--

The sun shine trough the window and Felix was already awake, he was getting ready to go to his university. His roommate, his best friend was still sleeping and Felix didn't really had time to wake him up.

Felix grabbed a pice of paper and wrote a note to his friend. He grabbed his car keys and he left. He made his way to campus which actually wasn't that far away from his apartment.

"And you finally decide to arrive Felix" said the president of the medical club. He was a senior and he was oder than Felix which kinda intimidated Felix "I am so sorry hyung I missed my alarm" he added.

"It doesn't matter, look Felix I know you want to be the president once I graduate and you do have what it takes and that's why I have you here but you have to be here on time" he said.

"I know and it won't happen again" said Felix.

"Good because you are one of our best students" he said.

Felix had his whole life planed out. He wanted to become a surgeon, to be more specific he wanted to be a brain surgeon just like his mother. He came from a family of doctors and he grew up spending time in hospitals. Ever since he was a kid he had always had the best grades and he has always been the top of his class. Lee Felix has his whole life planed out.

"Felix is gonna be leading the event" said the president.

"Wait me?" Said Felix.

"You have what it take and I am going to be busy so you are the only one I trust enough" he said and walked away.

"Eunwoo wait" said Felix following him "I don't think I can do it" he looked at him.

"Sure you can and I'll help okay? You should come to my place tonight and we will talk about it" said Eunwoo. Felix looked at him and smiled, he made he's way back to the classroom but when he was about to open the door he heard the other students talking.

"Why does he always get to do everything? He's in his first year and Eunwoo oppa has allowed him to do thing's none of us has done and we were here before him" said a girl and Felix believed his name was Lia.

"Maybe they are sleeping together" said a boy.

"Eunwoo oppa would fall that low" said Lia.

"Think about it, he let's that kid to everything there has to be a reason" said the boy.

"The sex can't be that good to treat him like this" said Lia.

"You never know, the kid is actually very pretty maybe he's actually a good fuck" said the boy laughing "And what a shame that Eunwoo is keeping that all to himself" he added.