VI

______________________

Started: 9:55

Finished: 17:26
______________________

{Chapter Six}
--

Four days, four days had past and Jeongin still haven't woken up. The doctors told the to remain calm that he could wake up but that they should also prepare for the worst because they weren't sure why he wasn't responding. Minho hadn't left the hospital, Changbin had tried to switch places with him and stay the night but Minho didn't want to. He had brought Minho clothes and food. As in for Hyunjin no one could reach him.

"Is he alright?" Said Felix to Changbin. They were talking about Minho.

"I don't think so" said Changbin "He's afraid and so am I" he added "Jeongin isn't responding and they say that his heat could stop at any second. Apparently he has a heart condition and he hasn't been eating well which caused him to be dehydrated. They also think that he has an eating disorder. He has also been abusing his meds for anxiety" said Changbin.

"He could die" said Felix looking at him.

"Yeah" said Changbin holding back his tears "I-I never noticed that he had an eating disorder" he added.

"He uses sweaters, and sweatpants. He wears clothes that are big for his as it is. This isn't your fault" Said Felix "He's gonna get through this" said Felix.

"I should have helped him. I should have done something I should have taken him with me and never let him return to that place" said Changbin.

"Hyung this isn't your fault" said Felix.

"I am the only one he has. I should have protected him better" said Changbin falling to the floor "There's a high chance that he might not wake up and everyone knows it" he said.

"He will wake up and saying what you should have or shouldn't have done is not going to change anything" said Felix "The Jeongin we know, the Jeongin I know wouldn't have stayed put in one place, he would have gone back to Hyunjin and that's something everyone knows. There was nothing you could've done that would've stopped this from happening" he added and Changbin looked at him.

"Charge"As soon as Felix and Changbin heard those words they quickly stood up and walked towards Jeongin's room. They saw a lot of people in there including Felix and Minho mother. She kept saying it again and again. Anothe doctor was doing compressions on his chest and Changbin and Felix were at the door looking at the situation and right there in that moment Felix realized how much Yang Jeongin meant to both his brother Minho and Changbin.