XIV

______________________

Started: 9:51

Finished: 8:09
______________________

{Chapter Fourteenth }

--

Once  Changbin woke up he made his way to the airport, he was going to pick up Minho and Jeongin. Felix was a little nervous because he wanted to see his brother again but he couldn't come because he had an important exam . He wanted to see him and he was so happy that they had built a more stronger relationship with his brother.  Before going to pick them up Changbin left Felix at the university.

"Are you okay?" asked Changbin looking at him.

"I'm a little nervous" said Felix looking at him.

"Lixie you'll do great on your exam, you don't have to be nervous" said Changbin.

"It's not about the exam. I'm just a little afraid because know that I'll have to talk with him about what happened and I'm scared to do so" he said and Changbin hold his hand.

"It'll be alright" said Changbin.

"I don't know hyung" said Felix and Changbin hugged him, after a few moments Felix got out of the car and saw Seungmin waiting for him.

"Where is he going?" said Seungmin looking at the car.

"To the airport. Minho is coming back" said Felix.

"Wait he is?" he asked with a little excitement and Felix looked at him.

"Yes" said Felix.

"Then why are you here? Why aren't you going?" he said as they started walking.

"I have an exam" said Felix "Also I have to talk to you" said Felix.

"About what?" he asked.

"Minho is coming back but he's not coming alone" He said.

"What do you mean?" said Seungmin.

"Jeongin is alive" he said.

"Wait what?" he said and stopped walking "No, he died. I saw he's dead body, we all did" said Seungmin.

"They where able resuscitate him, they moved him until he got better and then he left with Minho" said Felix.