II

______________________

Started: 7:30

Finished: 17:55
______________________

{Chapter Two}
--

It has been two weeks since Felix met Changbin and since he gave him his phone number. To be honest it was making him anxious so he tried to distract himself by keeping his mind occupied. But Changbin wasn't the only thing in his mind. He was worried about Eunwoo. He had been very distant and Felix knew that it was because he rejected him. He hated feeling this way.

"Felix" said Ryujin looking at the boy who was distracted "Earth to Felix" he added.

"Oh hi" said Felix looking at her.

"Are you okay?" She looked at him "You So seem-" Felix interrupted her.

"Distracted, frustrated, hating myself for giving my number to a guy I barely know but I still like him, feeling like shit because I think that Eunwoo hyung is mad at me?" Said Felix looking at her.

"I was gonna say distracted" she laughed and she looked at him "Do you want to talk about it?" She added.

"I don't know, I feel bad because he's my friend. I happened to like Eunwoo hyung a lot but I don't like him in that way. And honestly I get why he doesn't want to talk to me I rejected him but that doesn't mean that I don't care about him" said Felix.

"He's not mad at you" said Ryujin "He's hurt because he really likes you" she added.

"And I'm so sorry that I don't like him back" said Felix.

"Just give him time" said Ryujin "He tried to kiss you and you moved away it hurt his ego" she added.

"I want to talk to him, apologize" said Felix.

"Okay, right now he is in the lab he's working on a project, he's gonna be there basically all afternoon go to him" said Ryujin "Just don't tell him I sent you" she added.

"Thanks" he smiled. Felix started walking towards the lab he felt bad, like really bad and he just wanted to apologize. Once he got to the lab he saw Eunwoo, he was working on his project. Felix opened the door and Eunwoo looked at him.

"Do you need something?" Said Eunwoo looking at him.

"No. Yes. Maybe?" Said Felix "I want to talk to you" he added.

"Felix I'm a little busy right now" said Eunwoo.

"I know" said Felix "But you've been ignoring me for the past two weeks and to be honest I hate it" he added.

"Felix I'm not-" Felix interrupted him.

"You are" said Felix "Ever since you tried to kiss me you've been ignoring me" he added.