XV

______________________

Started: 7:34

Finished: 21:10

______________________

{Chapter Fifteenth }

--

Felix slowly woke up Changbin wasn't there because he had spent the night at the hospital with Yuna until her parents could arrive. Before leaving Felix had gone to see how Wooyoung was doing. He had a lot on his mind specially since today he was going to talk with Minho, he wanted to tell him what had happened while he was away but he couldn't find the right way to do so. He was afraid of how he could react, he knew that his brother would not take it lightly and that he Ming do something stupid but he needed to tell him before someone else did. Felix decided to start getting ready because he also had clases today. When Minho arrived he was making breakfast and Minho was just waiting for him to speak.

"Lix you haven't said a word since I got here" said Minho and Felix looked at his as he placed a plate in front of him.

"I have to talk to you about something that happened and I just can't bring my self to do so" said Felix.

"What happed?" said Minho concerned but Felix didn't reply "Felix what happened?" He asked again but Felix looked down "Did Changbin hurt you?" he said concerned.

"What? No. He would never hurt me" said Felix "Hyung while you where away a lot of things happened, things that I'm still healing from and I didn't want to worry you because I know that you had a lot on your plate but I can't keep it from you because eventually you'll find our from someone else and I think that you should hear it from me" he added.

"What happened?" said Minho worried.

"I-I" his voice began to break and his eyes started to fill with tears "I was kidnapped for almost fifteen days and I was sexually assaulted" he said looking down.

"What?" said Minho "W-who?" he asked.

"It dose matter anymore. It has already been taken care of and he's paying for it" said Felix and Minho stood up and grabbed his things. "Hyung" said Felix

"I'm going to kill the bastard" said Minho.

"No you won't" said Felix "You are not going back to that, you have a good life and you can't risk it" he added.

"You're my brother. My little brother and no one told me that something had happened to you" said Minho "Someone hurt you and I didn't even know" he added.