III

______________________

Started: 18:11

Finished: 11:56
______________________

{Chapter Three }
--

Felix and Changbin were both asleep, Felix had his head on Changbin's chest and Changbin would pass his hand through he's hair. It was nice and calm, they both enjoy the company but that was until Changbin's phone began to rang, he slowly grabbed it making sure that he wouldn't wake Felix up. He saw Hyunjin's name on the screen and he answer.

"What's up Hyunjin" said Changbin.

"Uhm hyung" Jeongin whispered and Changbin could tel that he was crying.

"Jeongin?" Said Changbin slowly sitting up and getting worried worried.

"I made a mistake I think I killed him" said Jeongin crying.

"What?" asked Changbin worried.

"He was so angry at me and he was hurting me. I wanted to get him off me but he wouldn't listen to me and I" he covered his face "I stabbed him with a knife a couple of times and there is blood everywhere" said Jeongin crying "I need your help" he cried "Can you come over?" He asked crying.

"Is the knife still inside of him?" Changbin asked.

"Yes" said Jeongin.

"You have to take it out but once you do it there us gonna be a lot of blood, you have to stop the bleeding" said Changbin "I'm on my way" he added and hung up.

Changbin got off the bed, he started getting dressed and he tried to be as quiet as possible so Felix wouldn't wake up, but it didn't really work.

"Hyung" said Felix looking at him "Where are you going so early?" He looked at him.

"Jeongin called, he got in a fight with Hyunjin and defending himself from Hyunjin he stabbed him with a knife" said Changbin "I gotta go, he's freaking out and I don't think he should be alone. I also got the see how bad he hurt Hyunjin" he added.

"I'll go with you" said Felix.

"Felix it's dangerous" said Changbin.

"Come on! You need my help, you need me to take care of Hyunjin" he added.

"I said no" said Changbin.

"I don't need your permission" said Felix and got up, he walked towards Changbin's closet.

"What are you doing?" Said Changbin.

"I need clothes" said Felix grabbing one of Changbin's shirts and Changbin chuckled looking at him.