XVIII

______________________

Started: 18:48

Finished: 11:00
______________________

{Chapter Eighteen}

--

{Part 3}

Changbin's pov

"Yeji what are you doing here?" I said as I opened the door and when I looked at her I realized that she was crying. "Hey, hey what's wrong" I said as I pulled her to my embrace.

"I-I" she said as she looked at me "I'm pregnant" she said crying.

"What?" I said as I looked at her and she had tears all over her face and her eyes where swollen.

"I'm pregnant" she looked at me.

"Yeji" I whispered as I looked at her "Who... w-who's the father?" I said and she looked at me.

"Who do you think?" she looked at me.

"A-are you sure?" I said as my voice trembled and I saw how tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Yeah I'm sure Changbin, you're the only person I've been sleeping with" she said and I didn't reply "Right" she looked down "This was a mistake" she covered her face as she tried to walk away but I stopped her.

"No"  I looked at her as I dried her tears and I gave her a soft smile "We should go to a hospital to get another test and find out how far you are" I said "We are in this together" I added "And you are going to move in with me" I said as I hugged her.

"Are you sure? Changbin a child is a huge responsibility and I don't know anything about being a mother. I never had one" she looked at me.

"Neither do I Yeji, but we are in this together because we created that baby" I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead "We are going to have a baby" I smiled.

The next day I took her to the hospital to make sure everything was fine with the baby and we finished installing her into the guest room. She was so nervous and so was I. We hadn't talked to anyone about the pregnancy, specially to Hyunjin. But that all changed, because for some reason he found out and he just wasn't happy about it.

"Hyunjin will you just listen to me" I said as I followed him.

"I specifically asked you to stop toying around with my sister and now you got her pregnant? She will except more from you, you can't just get her pregnant and leave her like that, she will want more" he said.