VII

______________________

Started: 21:07

Finished: 14:34
______________________

{Chapter Seven}
--

Four months later

Jeongin had finally woke up, he had another surgery and then Minho and Changbin decided that the best thing was for Jeongin to leave the country but to be able to do that everyone had to believe that Jeongin was dead. Once Felix and Changbin left them at the airport and saw them get on the plane Changbin went to the district nine to talk to Hyunjin. He opened the loft door and saw a girl who he knew very well Hwang Yeji.

"Yeji?" Said Changbin.

"Binie" she smiled and hugged him.

"What are you doing here in the district?" He asked.

"I came to see Hyunjin" she said "He called me" she added.

"You know it isn't safe for you to be here" said Changbin.

"Don't worry about me I know how to defend myself" she smiled "Or have you forgotten?" She gave him a smirk.

"Where's your brother?" Said Changbin avoiding her question.

"He went out apparently something happened with Hongjoon, he has been attacked" said Yeji.

"When will he be back?" Said Changbin.

"An hour or so" said Yeji "You can wait for him if you'd like" she added and Changbin nodded. Yeji looked at him before speaking again "I never thought that I would see you again" she said softly.

"Neither did I" he said with out looking at her. She walked towards him and they were inches away.

"I've missed you, and how you made me feel" she added and placed her lips on top of his kissing him, but Changbin slowly pushed her away.

"I-I can't Yeji" he looked at her but she kept trying to kiss him "Yeji" he said grabbing her by the shoulders "I'm dating someone" he said and she froze.

"What?" Said Yeji "You're dating someone? Since when do you date?" He looked at her, he knew she was angry "I asked you to be with me, I asked you do date me, to be my boyfriend but you said you didn't date because you weren't ready I was fine with it, I was fine with us being just a casual thing but I wanted you to want me but you weren't ready and now a year later you are? I spent two years of my life trying to have a relationship with you but you didn't want to and now you want a relationship?" She added.