VIII

______________________

Started: 11:14

Finished: 23:17
______________________

{Chapter Eight }
--

Lee Felix was making his way to Changbin's apartment, he didn't have the car since Seungmin needed it and he was okay with walking since it wasn't that far away. Changbin wasn't working yet, since the agency had not find him a job, so he spent his days volunteering at different orphanages in the city and helping kids. Felix enjoyed long quiet walks which is why he didn't notice he was being followed by someone else. The car had been following him every since he left the campus and Felix was in his own little world to even notice. Felix got distracted by a cat passing the street which is why he didn't notice someone was behind him until the person covered his mouth so he couldn't scream. He tried fighting the other person and trying to make him let go of him but it was useless. The person sat Felix on the passenger sit and then the other person sat in the drivers. Felix had passed out and once he woke up he was in what looked like a bedroom, a pretty big one. The door was open by another male who had his face covered and once he took his face mask of Felix realized who he was.

"Hyung" said Felix looking at him "Did you brought me here?" He added and the male nodded "What the fuck is wrong with you? You scared me to death" said Felix.

"It was the only way I could talk to you with out you running away" He said.

"You could just ask me?" Said Felix looking at him angrily.

"You would have say no" he said.

"What do you want?" Said Felix.

"Is about your boyfriend" he said and Felix looked at him.

"Of course it is" said Felix.

"Felix that guy isn't good for you, he's a murder" he said.

"He is not, look you don't even know him" said Felix.

"Did you know he was married" said Eunwoo.

"Yes, I knew he was married his husband died" said Felix.

"He didn't die, he was killed" said Eunwoo.

"Yeah. I know that he was killed right in front of Changbin" said Felix.

"No he wasn't. Changbin killed him" said Eunwoo and Felix looked at him.

"No" said Felix "Changbin didn't kill his husband" he added and he saw Eunwoo take out some old newspapers.