𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

I sighed putting my switch down on my bedside table after saving the level.

I yawned and shifted under the covers , closing my eyes and almost immediately drifting off into a slumber.

•••

The next day I woke up to a banging on my door.

"Yn!!" The aggravated yell came from my sister , sayaka.
"What?" I yelled back , annoyed she had woken me.

"Get up you're not making me late on the first day back!" She hit the door one more time before rushing off , to get ready I assume.

I groaned and pulled myself out of bed. It was a cold , bitter morning. The chilly breeze hit me like a bullet when I started getting changed.

I roughly pulled the blazer over my shoulders. It was a mank colour combination in my opinion , but then again I don't design clothes.

I grabbed my white zip up off my bed post and put it on over the blazer.

I walked over to my Vanity and brushed through my hair , still in my half awaken daze I forgot about my curls. They frizzed up in seconds.

"Fucking hell what-" I stared Into the mirror. I just shrugged and pulled it into a messy bun , leaving to strands out at the front.

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my bag. I thought for a moment , then shoved my coral switch into the light pink bag.

The bag was relatively empty , holding a few loose pens , a pencil , my switch , a single piece of slightly crumpled lined paper and a few different types of chargers.

I did my bag up and put it over my shoulder , grabbing my headphones on the way out of my bedroom.

"Finally!" My mum hurried to me as I walked down the stairs , connecting my headphones via Bluetooth as I did.

"Hm?" I looked up at the two females stood in front of me.

One , sayaka , Was looking extremely impatient. Tapping her foot slight and arms crossed.

The other , my mother , held a breakfast bar  and a travel mug in her hand.

I put my phone into my blazer pocket and pushed my headphones off my ears so they sat around my neck.

My mum handed my the bar and travel mug.

"Your sisters getting fussy about not being two hours early." My mum teased sayaka , her strong British accent lingering in my ears. Sayaka just looked at her with a glare.

"Oh lighten up dear you know I'm only playing, anyways , Yn as your up 1 hour late no time for food so take this." She smiled at us both.

"Have a good day girls!" She called out as we exited the house.

"Bye ma!" I shut the door behind me.

Sayaka walked at a extremely fast pace , I decided to just let her be. How hard would it be for me to find my own way there anyways.

I put my headphones back up and sipped at my coffee , shoving the breakfast bar in my pocket.

Getting to the school wasn't so much the issue I realised as I stood at the school gates. Finding my way around it on the other hand , would be.

•••

I nodded at the lady at the front desk. She had given me my time table and map.

I walked into a new corridor and looked at my map , music still blaring Into my ears , star shopping was on now.

"Hmm.." I looked from my map to the signs on the door.

I was looking for the student council room.

"Now Where the fuck do i go.." I mumbled to myself , looking at the map as I walked.

I suddenly came to a stop bumping into something.

"Fuck-" I caught my balance and looked up. Oops.

"Ohhh...hey Kirari..." I looked up at the platinum haired girl who had so often come to my house , stood before me.

I took my headphones off and shoved them into my bag.

"I was just looking for you." She gave me a emotionless look. It would always creep me out when I was younger and she would give me that look.

When her and sayaka first started school together Kirari had been round a lot , and she never seemed to be my biggest fan.

"Come." She beckoned me to follow and started walking away. I shrugged and followed her Into a big room.

In that room was a girl in an orange hoodie , a girl I swear I've seen in tv and a girl with an eye patch.

"Runa." Kirari called out to the girl who was sat on the chair.

"Hmmm?" The girl pulled a lolly out of her mouth and looked up from her phone.

"This is the new member of the committee and student council. Get her her hoodie." Kirari instructed the other girl.

"Fineee..." Runa got out her chair and plopped the sweet back Into her mouth. She reached in her pocket as Kirari left the room.

She pulled out a tape measurer and starting sizing me up there and then.

"Goodness I see no personal space in this school." I said lifting my arms so runa could continue.

"Yeah okay umm.. I gotta measure around your fat tits so like , don't make it weird .." she rolled her eyes before taking the tape around my tits and having the ends meet at the back.

I looked down at the much shorter girl as she just managed to reach out my tits , a warm pink showing on her face.

"Awh cute your embarrassed." I cooed at her.

She quickly took the tape away and started at me. "What-?! No I'm not!" She yelled at me the way a child might yell when not getting what they want.

"Yeah?" I asked , lightly pressing my finger under her chin and forcing her to look at me.

Her cheeks burned a bright red and she pushed me away from her.

"Why the fuck- your such an ass !" She turned around and stormed out the room.

"Hmm" I hummed turning around to face away from the door.

That's when I saw the girl with the eye patch staring at me.

"My god this is gonna be a fun year." She smiled to herself then went back to polishing her gun.