Chapter twenty two

" Mary!" She stood still not knowing how to approach them. Yumeko turned around and a huge smile beamed across her face and she ran over. " hi !!"

Ririka smiled a bit at yumeko , evidently still a little mad but that was bound to happen. " hi yumeko-"

" huh?" Mary lifted her head off the desk and started at Ririka. Mary was a mess compared to her , the matted hair , eye bags , bloodshot eyes. I really did feel bad for Mary now. Mary got up and took a few steps to wards us hesitantly. Ririka rolled her eyes and ran to Mary hugging her tightly. They started talking, well it was more Ririka crying and apologising while Mary tried to comfort her. I heard I small chuckle and left the room immediately.

" look at the f- HEY WHAT-" I interrupted hun who was stood outside with another house pet. They had clearly been spying on us. I put my hand around his neck and pinned him to the wall. " finish that sentence my little house pet. I dare you "
He didn't , he kinda just stared at me. I giggled and let him fall to the floor before placing one foot on his chest and grabbing his tag. " listen here buddy ~ if you give anyone any more shit I'll end your perfect if life. " I suddenly smiled " Kay?~" I giggled in a sweat tone before turning around. Ririka Mary yumeko and runa where all stood there staring at me.

"See?" Runa turned to the others. " I told you she was badass. "