𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

An: this story makes me hella cringe I'm not going to lie to you 😐

ririka ran in and itsuki moved out the way.

" fucking idiot , midari is." ririka said angrily looking me up and down , she then signalled for mary and itsuki to leave.

"y/n , look at me ." ririka demanded. i didnt move. " look at me." she brushed her hand over my arms and a winced a little. " y/n...please look at me."

I slowly turned my head, eyes filling with tears.

Ririka looked at me for a moment and hugged me . I hugged back and wouldn't let go.

" midari will get punished for that, but i do need you to calm down ok? When you have calmed down we will go to the student council office and we can stay in there for the rest of the day."

I nodded , still shaking but i realised there was no danger .Not anymore atleast.

-after i called down a bit -

We walked to the student council office and we sat on a couch that outlined the room. Soon enough runa burst through the door and ran up to me.

Before i had a chance to say anything she hugged me and wouldn't let go.

My guess is that she didn't really know hoe to handle it so , hugs. After a little she pulled away a bit , still had one arm around me , she pulled a lolly from her pocket and offered it to me .

i smiled a bit and took it .

She plopped herself on the couch the other side so me and took my free sand in hers. ririka giggled and left the room leaving only me and runa.

I glanced over at her and saw she was looking at me intently.

" Everything ok?" I asked her.

"Hmm...." she seemed to be considering something. " yep!"

She looked down at the floor swinging her legs. " there's a party later today..." she began , i knew exactly where this was going.

" anddddd...i was wondering , would you...i don't know , wanna go with me?" she looked back up at me hopefully. I smiled and gave her a peck on her forehead.

"ofcouse"