Sad ending

Possible Trigger warning <3

After runa had told sayaka I hadn't spoken to her. I knew she was trying to help me but it hurt that she did that.

It was a few weeks later as I was sat with ririka and Mary. I started off into the distance as they talked. Me and runa hadn't broken up to say - well atleast it wasn't offical. I sighed and focused back on the convocation. And blurted out what had been on my mind.

" I'm gonna talk to runa. I have been ignoring her and I know I hurt her and I love her -" I was cut of as I noticed Mary's face.

"Mary everything ok?" Ririka tilted her head as we both looked at Mary's shocked gaze.

" why's runa-" at that I followed Mary's gaze and my eyes fell apon runa. She was with another member of the election committee ,inaho. My heart dropped.

Inaho giggled and kisses runa on the lips , runa ? She kissed back. I felt tears brimming at the corners of my eyes. It was my fault , I knew it was , I hadn't talked to her.

I sighed and smiled.

" y/n-" ririka looked at me shocked.

" no no , it's ok .." I smiled and walked up to the two. I tapped runas shoulder and she spun around.

" y/n-" her eyes filled with shock and regret.

" it's ok runa , I only want you to be happy. " I smiled weakly and took if my orange deer hoodie and handed it to her.

" I won't need this anymore , I will no longer be apart of the election committee. " I whipped my eyes as a few tears trickled down my face.

Inaho looked at me ." I'm so sorry - I thought you two broke up-"

" no - but we haven't talked for a while so it's understandable. "I smiled weakly but runa now had tears rolling down her cheeks.

Runa nodded to inaho and grabbed my wrist dragging me outside the room into the empty corridor.

" please I'm sorry-" I cut her off by cupping my hand around her cheek.

" don't cry bunny. " I whipped her tear with my thumb.

" I just want you to be happy bub..." I let the tears fall freely down my face , but kept up my smile.

" I think it's best if we make the break up offical. " I pulled my hand away. Runa clutched onto to the hoodie I had handed her.

" IM SORRY- IF I HAD KNOWN YOU STILL LIKED ME -" I just smiled at her as she sobbed the words out.

" bubs ... if you still liked me you wouldn't have moved on so quickly. It's fine , however I do have to admit..." I turned my back and started walking to the student council office. " I do with I was inaho. " I walked away leaving runa crying in the corridor.

=======

I entered the student council room. Sayaka was sat at the big table sorting though papers , Kirari was sat at her desk and yumemi was showing a very uninterested midari a music video.

I sighed whipped my face and sat down. Yumemi looked at me.
" heya y/n~! Wait - are you ok-?" She turned her phone ig and turned to look at me.

" yeah-" I smiled a little. Why was it always harder to not cry if someone asked if you were ok. I felt my eyes watering up again. Before anyone could notice I was upset yumemi giggled and dragged me out the room. " I wanna show you my new stage~ cmonnn" this was surprising to me as I had bearly ever talked to yumemi.

As soon as the door shut behind us she stopped and turned around.

" do you want me to get sayaka?" She looked at me sadly.

" huh-?"

" your obviously crying , and your not wearing your hoodie which leads me to believe that you and runa broke up-" as soon as she finished talking I burst into tears. She sighed and hugged me.

She smelt like vanilla and strawberry's. She let me cry into her shoulder , even though she was wearing her nice clothes.

======

" ok ... I'm gonna go get sayaka now Kay? She's the best person for you right now. "

Before I could protest she walked into the room. A few seconds later she came back out with sayaka. Sayaka took one look and me and just hugged me.

I wasn't paying much attention as yumemi explained to sayaka what had happened. I just hugged her.

========

It was the last lesson of the day , I of course hadn't gone to class , instead I had stayed in the student council room. I was sat on one of the big red velvet couches. I was on my phone the whole time , I had my headphones in and was listening to heather. The couch I was on was somewhat tucked around the corner so no one could see me silently crying.

======

The last bell of the day rung but I didn't move. Sayaka was always here working late and I didn't want to walk home alone today. I sighed and whipped my face. I took my head phones out and but my phone in my blazer pocket.

" hey stranger ..." I looked up to see ririka walking towards me.

" I heard you talking to runa earlier ..." she sat down next to me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

" no point me asking if your okay , because I know your not. But I cancelled plans with Mary tonight. Me and you are going back to mine , we are gonna watch movies. Your choice what. You can cry as much as you need. You will stay for the weekend but on Monday we are gonna go into school and face this like that bad bitch you are. "

I looked up at ririka and just hugged her. My god I had the best friend anyone could ask for.

Yeah that was the sad ending. I hope you liked it. I'll do the happy one next then the horrible one last ^^