𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Y/n pov
I sat on the couch, I and runa had been talking on snap chat for a few hours. No matter how much I wanted to stop I couldn't. God this girl had me hooked.

Eventually, Sayaka came back down and gave me her stern look.

"Chill I said sorrrrrry," I said still looking down at my phone. Although my sister had a very long skirt, a very preppy style in school her taste in clothes outside school was impeccable. She had a white long sleeve t-shirt with a light brown denim dress over the top.
She poked her head over my choice and smirked.
" what?" I said looking up at her mischievous grin.
" ohhh...nothing~" she skipped away up to her bedroom.

-time skip to the next day at school-

I skipped along the corridor to the student council office. One of the perks of being on the council was that I didn't have to attend lessons.

As I entered the student council room I was practically knocked off my feet. It was runa who had launched herself at me giggling " hiiiii!"

" hi" I sat up laughing.
Midari ririka and Yumemi, who were all sat on the long table stared at us.
Runa was still sat on top of my legs. "W-wanna let me get up-?"
" nope !nayhaahaha !" She laughed staying put.

I blushed and covered my face with my hands after I noticed ririka smirking at me.

After a few minutes runa got up and skipped back to her chair leaving me. I slowly got up and sat down on the floor in a corner trying to comprehend what had just happened. Sayaka and kirari came in after a while.
" does someone want to explain why y/n is sat in the corner hiding her face ?" Kirari asked everyone else , yumemi wasn't paying attention and was on her phone. Midari started laughing her head off ," you should have seen it president!"
" runa ran up at her and wouldn't let her get up. " ririka explained , she wasn't wearing her mask. I guessed he had just got more confident not wearing it.
" it was so funny" runa giggled not looking up from her game. Kirari sighed and walked over to me. She crouched down infront of me back to everyone else and whispered " if she does it again simply show her that's not going to work ." She smiled at me and stood up. She held a hand out to help me up and a great fully took it and stood up. I walked over to a seet the other side of the table to runa and got out my phone.
I started texting runa on snap and watched her bitmoji pop up. "I wouldn't to that again ,"

Why not ? What are you gonna do about it. After sending this runa looked up at me from her phone smirking.

You'll see if you do it again aha x

And smiled sweetly at her and put my phone away. I started up a random conversation with ririka. A few minutes later yumemi and midari left followed by sayaka who wanted to go to class.

Out of nowhere runa popped up next to me.
" hiiiiii" she snaked her hands around my neck.

" hi bunny " I looked up at her smiling in satisfaction as I watched her checks tint pink.
I giggled and put my hand on hers in a friendly manor.
" y/nnnnnn" she complained hiding her face in my hood. Aw that's cute - again. In a platonic way. Cause I'm straight. Yes. Definitely. Right?

Or maybe I'm not ....