𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

" sure princess ~" I smiled at him , trying my hardest not to gag. Princess. No , only runa calls me that - but this was the only way to get his pay.

" ok~ the stakes are , hmm... if I win you do what I tell you , like a person house pet - I mean. " I giggled " you would be my personal house pet is what I'm trying to say really. "

" since there's no chance of you winning I'll take that bet. " he laughed. " and if I win you have to screw me. "

I stared at him paniced. Wtf.

" fine. " my sweat time was Gone now. It was replaced by a stone cold glare. I sat down at a table with him ." We are going to do a simple yet entertaining game. " I explained. " three rounds. We will get cards with numbers on and we take it I turn to place a card , the person that makes the total ten looses. we must both put all our money on the line "

" sure puppy. " he was sure he couldn't loose.

- time skip-
I had won the first game and he had won the second. This is when the stakes are high.
I looked at the hand of cards I was delt. 0,0,3,1. I didn't let it show on my face but I had a extremely good hand. In fact I made a slightly panicked face which I knew would make jun to cocky.
"3" he placed his 3 down.
"3" I placed mine , the total was already 6.
"3" he put it ontop of mine.
"0" I said , trying to look paniced.
"0~" he cood at me. He was convinced I was going to loose that I only had a 2 or 1 left. I laughed loudly , with the amount of cards it was only possible for him to have a 1 or 2. I slammed my 0 on the table and watched him go into pure shock.
" ahahahha~" I watched him shakily place his 2 down. He had lost , everything. I took a house put tag out my pocket and put it around his neck. Before he could protest I got up and dragged him out of the room by the tag , all the was to the student council room.

" Kirari~!" I sung as I entered the room still pulling hun by his tag. " this little dick owns me all his MONEY ~"

I pulled his tag harder causing him to let out a Yelp of pain. " tough lucky buddy~" I put my finger under his chin. Out the corner of my eye I was runa giggle. She was sat in a big red couch in her switch. I forced his face to look down at mine. " this is what you get for drugging Mary ~" I pushed him out the door and slammed it.

" my got your so badass!!" Runa ran up and bounced around me. Even Kirari let out a small giggle.

" cmon runa ~" I put my arm out and she bounced into it almost falling over I caught her and face her a quick peck on the cheek.

" let's go show riri"

(Should I add any more angst. If so abt who?)