𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

So apparently i had fallen asleep with my head on runas shoulder because i wont up to at laugh that was quickly muffled. I shot my head up looking around , it was kirari sayaka and rirka. I blushed hard glaring at them.

Sayaka looked at me mockingly and rested her head on kiraris shoulder. " i might fall asleep" she mocked and giggled.

I wasnt having any of it . i just got up and left leaving a slightly sad looking runa alone on the couch.

And slammed the door as loud as i possibly could , i felt tears welling up . which was strange as i never really felt like this. I stormed into the bathroom and looked in the mirror whipping my eyes.

"Fuck you sayaka." i kicked the wall.

"So your aloud a life but as soon as i start to recover it's not okay??-" the rest of my words weren't Audible as I started sobbing. I suddenly froze as i heard a door unlock. Someone else was in here? Shit.

"U-um?" a pretty girl with raven hair walked out. Is that- yumeko-?

"S-sorry." i mumble. "I didnt know anyone was in here."

She walked up to me and whipped a tear from my face. " now that simply cant do dear~"

A thought hit my mind , yumeko wouldnt know about the gamble band. " hey yumeko." i say looking into her eyes . " up for a gamble~"

She looked down at me , was that pity, " honey~ everyone in the year knows your not aloud to gamble" she smiled at me and walked out.

"Fuck sake..." i punched the wall in anger. I managed to calm myself down and went back to the student council room to get my bag.

As i entered i heard. Dang it...it was yumeko.

" anyways , you might have to repair the wall." i heard her say as i walked over to my bag grabbed it and went to leave.

"y/n i think you need to stay a moment." kiraris voice made my heart sink and i back tracked and sat down slumping over the table.

After yumeko left it was only me and kirari in the room.

" y/n. Is there a reason you kicked a hole in the BATHROOM WALL?" kirari sounded angry , which honestly made my mood so much worse but i tried to keep my cool.

" yes president." i responded simply.

" that would be?"

" that my sister doesnt want me to get my life back together." i ran my fingers over my now swollen fist.

I heard kirari sigh and walk over to me , she took my fist in her cold hands.

" look. I know its not easy for you , after your dad and all. But ..." she stopped as our eyes met and i pulled my hand away and stood up.

" i will pay for the damages." i said simply and walked away .

As i left the room i felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw runa there looking worried. She hesitated then hugged me , as she did i felt all my anger melt . this girl really did work miracles.