𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

y/n pov

i walked into my house.

Runa had managed to convince the president to go , and of course she was taking sayaka. At Least that meant we had a ride sorted . I ran straight up to my bedroom and emptied my whole wardrobe .

"y/n do you have a -" sayaka said walking into my bedroom , she stopped looking at my bed .

"Christ-" she walked over and put half the stuff back in my wardrobe. " I mean really , did you have to get the winter clothes out?"

I looked at my bed , there where skirts , crop tops and dresses left. I picked up a short pink velvet dress. " what do you think?"

Sayaka just shrugged. " i don't care , but if you really want my opinion you will look good." she paused picking a light blue flowy but short satin dress up. " i'm borrowing this by the way." she smiled at me and walked out.

I put on the dress , it was a few inches above my knees . i did not like that one bit. I grabbed a new outfit , white demionas , white fishnets , white jean shorts and a pink crop top. Along with a small heart hair clip. I got changed and loved this outfit so much more. But I did swap the shoes for some white canvas converse. I curled my hair and put the clip in. I then walked over to my desk and did my make up. I did eyeliner and put some fake eyelashes on along with a little lip gloss.

~time skip ~

The president had picked us up and we were now at the party. I was waiting outside for runa and the others had gone inside. Ririka , who had now been dating mary for about a month had gotten a ride with her.

I saw runa run through the gates panting , it was clear she had been running late. " s-sorry-" she panted as she approached me .

"It's alright." i said looking her up and down , she was wearing a black crop top and a orange skirt with black doc martens.

We went in and stood in a corner with drinks and just talked. After a while ririka came up to us.

"Hi riri!" i said as she walked up.

" Hey , I thought I would come over for a bit considering mary went to the bathroom. That reminded me . " Wait, that's a point , I need to go , be right back.'' I gave my drink to runa and walked over to the bathroom.

I opened the door and quickly shut it again before the two had noticed me. The two? Mary and yumeko.