𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

" that was-" runa started . i cut her off and dragged them both outside.

"What-"

"Riri- im sorry- but-" i didn't know how to tell her." mary and y-yumeko-"

Ririka stared at my for a moment then stormed back into the part pushing past people.

"Ririka?" the president looked dumb founded as ririka pushed past almost knocking her sister over.

Kirari gave me a look and I just gestured to her to follow us.

Ririka slammed the door open , me and runa at her heels . Mary and yumeko broke apart quickly.

"Ririka-" mary started.

Ririka just stood there shocked. Kirari and sayaka were here as well now . Just stood at the door way.

Ririka then started laughing and walked up to them. Yumeko took a step back, confused. " Why is she so mad-?" then it hit her. "Mary?! You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!"

This shocked us all. Mary hadn't told yumeko. Yumeko looked upset , not because of what Mary had done but because of everyone looking upset. She didn't really feel upset , but do what you must to fit in.

Ririka stopped just in front of Mary and put one finger under her chin and giggled forcing Mary to look at her.

Their eyes met and a almost psychotic grin crossed ririkas face. Like the one that often crosses kirari s.

"Something you wanna tell me , babe?"

"Ririka I'm sorry- I just-" Mary began. Her eyes pleading. It was obvious she regretted what she did. And that she was pissed ( drunk )

Ririkas eyes filled with tears but she didn't move.

"..." she grabbed Mary's hand and looked at it. "Tsk. i thought so. Where's the promise ring 'babe'.?"

Mary just stared at her hopelessly. Ririka suddenly moved pinning her up against the wall angrily.

"You little bitch mary!" everyone in the room was taken aback , the party outside seemed to be listening as well. Sayaka and kirari quickly entered the room and shut the door .

Ririka raised a fist and hit it on the wall next to mary's face. "You cheating little bitch!" Mary started shaking and shut her eyes tight. I felt a little bad for her but it was her fault. She shouldn't have cheated.

Ririka then giggled seeing Mary shake a little. " i am very sorry , i must apologize for the inconvenience this MUST have caused you sweetie." she put her hand under Mary's chin and tilted her face up. I had never seem ririka like this , she was always so calm and kind. No. She was always afraid. Maybe
that's why Mary did it so easily , thinking ririka would be to scared to do anything?

"Ririka-" kirari tried to put in but she was interrupted. "Mary i'd be careful~ i can by you whole fucking life with my allowance ." Ririka snarled at her. Taking everyone by surprise and no one , not even her own sister , had heard her talk like this.  Runa , who had unwrapped a lily and put it in her mouth looked at me in shock. I looked back with the same expression. 

" you look very pretty today babe" mary was apparently trying to flirt her was out of it. She wouldn't have had the guts if she wasn't drunk as fuck.

"Oh do I babe?" ririka was going along with it . She was shaking alittle now , from anger I could only assume. Suddenly she pushed Mary away from her.
Mary fell to the floor and yumeko quickly went up to her side so check she was ok.

"who the fuck are you calling babe?!"  She glared at Mary for a few moments , her eyes becoming slightly glossy before turning and leaving.

There was silence , apart from Mary's crying. Yumeko was sat in the floor with her , it was clear yumeko wasn't actually into her and had just gone along with it , which honestly made it so much worse.

I gave runa a quick kiss indicating I wouldn't be coming back anytime soon and runa nodded. " I was gonna go home now anyways , love you." Runa walked out the party while I went to look for ririka with sayaka and kirari.

We found her sat outside on her phone. She was sobbing her eyes out and deleting photos.

"Oh my god.. ririka!" i ran up to her and sat down next to her. She couldn't look at me , she looked embarrassed . I tucked her hair behind her ear and wiped a tear away. i just hugged her , after a moment she gave in hugging me back , crying into my shoulder. Once she had pulled away we looked up at sayaka and kirari. I looked at sayaka shocked as I saw the pure anger on kirari s face. 

" i'm going to find a very interesting life plan for mary~" kirari chuckled evilly.