𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

third-person pov

midari walked into the room after y/n left and closed the door behind her.

"um- Woah-"

"I- um--i" runa stuttered trying to figure out what just happened.

"damn, runa, out got an admirer." midari laughed while taking a seat at the table.

"What- why-"runa looked at midari eyes wide.

"M-MIDARI-" she burst out panicked. "HELP"

Midari just laughed and fiddled with her gun.

"Fuuuuu-" runa started.

"-excuse me runa?" ofcouse that's when the president came back followed by Sayaka.

"HEY!" runa started at the president. "T-this is your fault-!"

"How so?" the president said walking to her chair and sitting down, Sayaka stood next to her.

"Y-YOU-you -"

" y/n was with runa when I entered." midari cackled. "And I think runa was enjoying it."

"I- no one-" runa stuttered

" hmm...I see" the president let out a small chuckle.

Runa got up grabbed her back and ran out the room her face bright red and eyes watering up.

Sayaka shook her head and gave them both a stern look. " come on both of you. you can tell she's confused and upset."

Sayaka walked towards the door.

" Sayaka. Where are you going-" the president looked confused.

" to no check on runa president."

-Time skip to where she finds runa-

Runa was sitting in an empty classroom, swinging her legs and looking out the window into the sunny yard.

"Runa?" Sayaka walked over to her.

"The fuck is she doing ?-" runa snapped angrily.

" oh, runa." Sayaka looked at runa" she's always like this, it is strange tho, she only ever uses tactics like that when she's trying to get something she wants. Which doesn't quite make sense." Sayaka walked out again saying. " it will pass, don't worry."

"Something she wants..?" runa muttered.

( ik this chapter is short but I'm writing another r/n which should be up today in about an hour-ish!)