"It was never meant to be! "

Im so done with everything, im so so so lonely.... I stare down at the lava as it bubbles. My chest was tight as I looked at it.

But this was a last resort... right?

I have to do this.

Everyone wants me to do it.

"Tommy?" I turn around to see dream, the man who manipulated me! And ruined everything!... but he was and is my only friend. Right? He told me that. It has to be true.

"Hi dream" I say opening my inventory,  "just take it..." I throw him my stuff, my armur, my sword, everything I had. Like I've had to do everyday for months.

At this point it was normal. The pain of Losing everything goes away after the third time.

I put the important stuff in a chest so maybe if someone cared they would find the notes I wrote to most people on the server.thats all I had that was important, notes.

He takes the stuff but doesn't do anything with them.

"what are you doing tommy? You know you are not allowedto be up here."

I dont reply for a moment.

I laugh and throw him one more thing before backing up towards the ledge. It was a book for him.

"As many traitors once said....

           It was never meant to be!"

  I give him a two finger salute and fall back wards into the boiling lava below.

    (Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava)

    (Tommyinnit is now ghostinnit)

   I woke up in the middle of a pathway, i dont remember this place.

It seems familiar like a dream i had but nothing i know of. I look behind be to see a pair a solid black wings.

I looked back ahead and decided to ignore the wings. I stand up and walk to the nether portal. I stare at it for a long time.

"Why am I so scared to go in?"

I whisper as I back away. I slowly step into the portal as I got into the nether. It was hot but also felt cold at the same time. I gulped and looked down at the lava. I couldn't move i was scared but why ive been in the nether so many times and the lava never bothered me... this shouldn't be a problem.

But now as I stare into the lava something hits. Like a faint memories or dream from long ago.

      "Its was never meant to be..." I muttered as I remembered moments before when I jumped. I looked at the message people were sending through a chat.

   Tubbo_ : TOMMY
   Tubbo_ :TOMMY WHAT HAPPEND
   Technoblade: Canon?
   Technoblade: oh wait.. he actually died?

I closed it as I felt sadness hit me. I stood up and walked back to what used to be my home. "I cant go back to L'manberg yet, im to scared.."

(Sorry its short its the first chapter and the next will 100% be longer!!)