"Now let's go see what toms is up to."

A/n- only about 3 more chapters? Thank you all for reading up to this point! I might do a q&a at the end because why not! XD

(The day before techno and dream go to blow up L'manburg.)

×+× TECHNKS POV×+×

I hate this, im being forced to blow up the home I just got excepted into.

I need to talk to tubbo. I've been preparing for a week and now the day before the day we blow up L'manburg, im going to go talk to tubbo. I have to.

I knew he was at the white house so I made my way over. Slowly, I took as long as I could. I really don't wanna do this.

I wanna beat myself up. I DONT WANT TO DO THIS.

But I don't show it. My hair sways side to side as I walk. My hair was down today.
My axe rested on my shoulder. And my mask was on my face. My robe on my shoulder like always, which drags behind me.

I'm now in front of the Whitehouse... I dont want to be here.

I walk in and go to tubbos office.

"Tubbo! I need to talk to you!"

There is no answer for a moment.

"Come in."

Tubbos voice is heard on the other side. I sigh and move some hair out of my face.

I open the door to see tubbo staring out the window. He turns to face me. His green tie very visible against his white shirt. He smiles at me. But the huge scar that takes up half his face makes it a bit awkward. I still feel bad for that.

"Hello technoblade!"

The small ram says to me as he walks to his desk and sits down.

"Hello tubbo."

I say back and put my axe away to show I'm not a threat.

"So what brings you here? Everything okay with ghostinnit?"

I smile and nod.

"Yes everything is good with me and ghostinnt. But I have something serious to talk to you about."

Tubbo looks at me, an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"Okay. What is it techno."

His voice sounded so high and sweet (not a ship istg) he is still a kid and having to deal with being president. God, what is wrong with us adults.

" Well tubbo, I went see dream last night to see if he would give me the revive book."

"Why do you need the revive book!?"

Tubbo tells interrupting me.

"To revive tommy, but he told me there was only 1 way he would give me it..."

Tubbo stands up and crosses his arms.

"And that was?"

I gulp and look away.

"To help him blow up L'manburg."

I heard a gasp and then silence.

"And did you agree...?"

His voice was shaking, it sounded like a vase that even with the slightest touch would break to pieces.

"Yes... I did... I want to bring Tommy back. And wilbur, I need my brother, phil may of never cared for them... but he even knows he needs them back!!"

I say look at tubbo.

He was crying.

"But are home... I can't lose it for a second time, me and tommy have fought to hard for it just to be blown up again techno!!"

I sigh. I know I agree with him but what do I say!? I have to do it! I need tommy and wilbur again! I need the small useless fights! The late night talks! The trips! The story. The games, tommys insults, wilbur singing, wilbur and tommy bickering! I need it all back... but I can't tell tubbo that.

"Im sorry tubbo I know you fought so hard! And so did I! I help you guys and believe me! I don't want to! I just got excepted again! People like me! People don't run and hide when they see me! They don't get mad when someone says my name! But... I need tommy and wilbur.."

Tubbo sighs and looks out the window.

"Do you have to destroy L'manburg?"

He says, clearly trying to not cry.

"There was no other choice.. I asked for another I promise."

He sighs and nods.

"And when is it happening..?"

I clear my throat and look up.

"Tomorrow."

I say as monotone as I can.

"TOMORROW!?"

He yell his voice cracking as he yelled it.

I nod and he starts to cry.

"I need to tell everyone! We need to prepare to fight back! Techno! Get out!"

He yells opening chat and telling everyone except dream.

"Tubbo.. I promise I will find a way to help you guys..."

He doesn't look up at me.

"Techno... please get out. I'm sorry."

I nod and take my leave out of his office. I shut the door behind me and walk out of the white house.

God, that didn't go well.

"Techno? You alright mate?"

Great now philza is here. I can't catch a break.

"Hey phil."

I say starting to walk away.

"Ghostinnit is looking for you, he had a bad dream I guess."

I look at phil and keep walking.

"That kid is way to obsessed with me."

Phil sighs.

"He is acting like he did before all the wars! That basically where his mind is at."

Phil explains as he runs to be next to me.

"Okay and so? Tommy was never that obsessed with me! If anything he was obsessed with wilbur because wilbur raised him!" (Wilbur raised tommy in this au but ghostinnit doesn't remember.)

I say as I take my mask off since it was annoying me, everything is annoying me right now.

"Oh yes he was! He would be to hang with you! Spar with you! For you to read him stories! Why do you think you call him theseus?"

I look at phil weird.

"Because I yell it at him during a battle? I was mad so I compared him to theseus?"

Phil groans in annoyance as he follow me still.

"No because that was his favorite story! And yes he acted like that when he was you but it started when he was young and so were you!"

I look at him.

"Did you ever have nickname for tommy?"

I ask out of the blue.

"Um... no."

"Wilbur?"

He sighs.

"No..."

"Me?"

He sighs.

"Yes of course I did! You had, piggy, ares, little prince-"

I look at phil in shock.

"But none for the others."

Phil stops dead in his tracks and so do I.

"Well phil it was wonderful talking to you... but I'm gonna go comfort my little brother."

Phil nods. And I walk off.

"Now let's go see what toms is up to."