"where the hell is he!?"

I nod, I didn't really understand. All sad things become sad memories! If it was sad wouldn't it be a sad memory no matter how much time passes.
"What did you remember on the path?"
Techno asks me as we walk through l'manburg. It was beautiful, tall towers and brightly colored building but there was also ugly shacks like the one across from my house.
" me and tubbo yelling... we were wanting primes and I remembered me giving it the name 'the prime path'"
I say as I let go of technos hand. I could tell I was starting to burn him. Techno looks at me and I smile I didn't know what else to do.
"What did you see when you touched the um... hole?"
Techno asked as we kept walking. I had to think for a moment.
"Ummm dream forcing me to throw my stuff into a hole. Then him blowing it up! Me begging him to stop and him blowing up everything I had built.."
Technos eyes were now filled with pure anger.
"He did that?"
I shrug and now.
"From what the vision showed, yes, yes he did."
Technoblade nodded and pointed ahead.
"There is the house."
I smile and nod as we run up to it. I open the door and smile. Everyone was happily talking. Their heads snap towards me as I walk in and tubbo waves at me to come over. He was standing with ghostbur and niki. Niki seemed to be holding something. I walk over techno looking down at the ground uncomfortable. I didn't understand why till I looked around at all the people who looked mad or scared. I didn't like how some of the people were looking at techno like he was a monster. I wrapped a wings around him so it was slightly on his back. Quackity gave a confused mad look and I flipped him off. I didn't mean to look rude to Big Q, but he did deserve it quite a bit. Techno looked at me with his usual death glare and I just smile at him.
"Why is everyone looking at techno like he is a wrongin!?"
I ask niki, tubbo and ghostbur kinda annoyed.
"Lets just say they don't really like me and that I've done some bad stuff..."
Techno says rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh here! In the note you left me tommy you asked me to make you some bread so here you are!"
Niki says holding out a long brown paper bag full of bread. I grab it and mumble a thank you. I look into the bag and pinch off a piece of the bread and eating.
"YOU MADE THIS!?"
I Yell out amazed. She laughs and nods her pink hair falling into her face. My jaw drops.
"This is amazing!!"
I yell out and hold out the bag to techno who laughs and takes a bite.
"It is really good.."
He mumbles through a mouthful of bread.
As I eat the bread they talked and talked. I began to think of the holes and how dream blew up all my stuff. I started to realize it wasn't everyone else's fault...
"Tommy? Hey tommy you alright."
I look up at techno.
"Dream forced me into killing myself."
They all stood there shocked. I hear running behind me and turned to see quackity. He was filled with anger.
"What!?"
Techno growled in a low angry voice I just stared at him.
"I remember now.. he told me that no one cared for me and that he was my only friend, he would blow up my stuff every. Single. Day. And would tell me no one would care if I was gone."
I look at the ground and that voice of me came back.
"KILL HIM. KILL DREAM. HE MINIPULATED US! KILL HIM!"
I stared at techno who grabbed the axe off his back, quackity doing the same.
Techno turned the boy in the blue shirt and goggles.
"Where the hell is he!?"

<><><><><><><>
Hello creek here and I just want to say sorry for the wait on chapters and im sorry it's so short. My chapters will probably be shorter from now on so I can get more out more quickly. I love you all and thank you so much for reading!!