He didn't seem to believe me.

(Revive innits pov.)

    I didn't know if I could, wilbur.. would it be different? And where is schlatt!? Was he revived too? I stand there worried and wishing I was still dead... and poor Mexican dream and Henry... I just got them back...

<[]> Jschlatt in the afterworld pov 3rd person<[]>

Schlatt threw everything off the table.
"THAT FUCKING PIG TOOK AWAY THE ONLY PEOPLE I HAD LEFT!""
His screams echoed in the empty surprise party room he constantly sees.
"I JUST GOT THEM BACK!"
He threw a beer bottle against the ground and it shattered. He fell to the floor and looked at his hands. The sides of them were bruised and cut from beating the walls. His voice was gravely, His brown hair fell into his face as he weeped. He just wanted his brothers... Mexican dream sat in the corner with Henry's head in his lap. The man felt sorry for schlatt. But he didn't know how to help him. So he stayed quiet petting the cows soft ears.

<×> Reviveburs pov<×>

Time to start over new! I didn't truly know if this country would mean something but... I wanted power, to be honest I needed power... without power I'm just wilbur! But with power I can control everyone! And everything.

I looked to tommy, fear clouded his eyes...
I knew he didn't trust me. I don't blame him.

"Did you revives schlatt?"

Tommy asked softly to techno who had pulled down him pig mask.

It pissed me off. Hiding his face from his own brothers!? I gave him a glare. He didn't see it tho.

"No? Why would I, he exiled you guys."

Tommy stood still and nodded.

I looked to tommy and he glanced at me. 

"WAIT IS MY VAN STILL AROUND!?"

I yelled out trying to run down the piles of rubble. Stumbling then and there.

"As long as Dream didn't blow it up it should be.."

Techno muttered quietly. I could tell he was hurt. But I didn't give a shit. I wanted my van. I looked to tommy and waved him over and he reluctantly followed me.

"Tommy hurry up."

I say annoyed at how slow he was.

"Sorry wilbur I'm coming."

He smiles a little and runs to me. I turn to tommy and say.

"We are gonna change this smp for the better!"

He didn't seem to believe me.