"I dont know you"

Hi before the chapter starts there are two things I need to say, one is tommy and his memories. In this book tommy only remembers people who were very important or he had many memories with. He mostly remembers people he had most huge memories with :)

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

I lay in the grass reading the chat. It was all BS they didn't miss me all they have ever done is hurt me and leave me out of everything, well from what I remember.

I remember a lot and I do remember a lot of good things. But I only remember certain people fully I remember some names, and what they look like and they seem important but I don't remember them.

I dont know anything about them.. I just know them.

I was only laying there for about 30 seconds when a crowd of people came out of the portal and yelling my name.

I sat up and looked at them I rolled my eyes and currled into a ball hugging my knees. My black wings wrapped around me hiding me.
"TOMMY!!! TOMMY WHERE ARE YOU!?" 

I hide myself more in my wings as I hear a voice whisper to me,
"Tommy..?"

It was phil I could tell by the voice. He seemed upset? I open my wings a bit just to show my face. He gasped and covered his mouth. I move my wings back.

"Tommy... your... dead!?"
Phil yelled out. His voice sounded full of pain and dread.

  I open my wings and looked at him. His blonde hair was in his face and he sat on his knees in front of me. He was.. crying? His wings folded back. His hands were on his knees as he gripped his pants.

"Please dont be upset..."
I whisper as I throw myself onto him. I hugged him tightly and he sat there silent not even hugging back.

"W-why would I be mad!?"
Phil grabbing my shoulders looking at me. I felt tears threatening to escape.

I won't cry. Not with everyone here.

"Because I killed myself."

Phil hands dropped.

He paused for a moment before standing up.

"Im going on a walk, I need to think this all out.

I nodded and looked up to see a group of people there. They were standing far enough away that with phil in front of me I couldn't see them.

Some were crying while others just stood there shocked.

"Tommy..?"

Said one of them as they pushed past the crowd. I didn't recognize them. They wore a bright diamond colored hoodie.

"Who are you..?

I ask looking at him. One of my wings wrapped around in front of me as a shield.

"Its me skeppy!"

I look at him confused.

"I dont know you."

Skeppy frowned and looked away before walking back a bit into the crowd.

"So who do you remember?"

A guy asks looking at me. It was phil he was back.

I look at him, my wings folded onto my back as I stood up.
"I know you remember me." 

Phil says fixing his hat. I look around at the group of people. I walk up to them and look around. 

"Fundy... we fought together for L'manberg, he is ghostburs trans furry son...!"

I say pointing to him. He laughed and shook his head at the last part.

"Your um... quackity!! You were really funny and tried to make me not get..... exiled..."

Quackity smiles, and nodded while giving me an awkward thumbs up.

I turn around and look for other people I knew.

"You are ranboo!! You were my friend.. you  wrote me letters and visited.me.. we also burnt down a house..."

Ranboo nods and smiles. He seemed to be sad but he wasn't too upset which I was glad about. I hated seeing them upset. It seemed so fake and it made me feel sad. I hated feeling sad. 

I look next to him and squint at the person. He was wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans, and had goggles on.

"No idea who you are..."
He seems to stiffen up and I turned away.

"Your dream. And I want to so bad say you were my friend. But you hurt me. And I hope you die."

I say sticking my middle finger up at him.

He looks away from me with a nod.

"Um I dont know anyone else here-"

I was cut off by someone screaming my name running towards us. My wings fly up out of pure panic.

"Tubbo!?"

I yell looking at the boy. The boy was crying so hard that he could barely speak. My wings dropped. I've never seen him cry this hard. And over me?

"TUBBO!!"

"TOMMY!!"

I run at him and hug him making him fall to the floor.

"Tubbo im so so so sorry I should of listened to you!! I ruined our friendship, If only if I just listened to you and just got rid of the disks, you wouldn't be so sad!! You wouldn't hate me!!"

Tubbo gripped my shirt as he sobbed into it. My arms wrapped around him tightly. He tried to talk but couldn't.

The boy in blue from before walked up to us and I immediately wrapped my wings around tubbo protecting him as I glared at him.

He nodded and walked back to the ground of people who were now walking to the chest full of notes.

Tubbo peeked up at me and smiled. He had Finally calmed down enough to talk.

" its my fault tommy, I shouldn't of exiled you there was so many other things I could of done!! We could of just-"
He let out a loud sob which made me hug him harder.

"Talked it out! And I dont hate you!! I could never hate you!! You didn't ruin anything!! Its my fault that you are dead!"
He cried out. My arms dropped to my side.

"No no no... you didn't make me... kill myself.. it was my own fault.. I was lonely and not thinking straight, i-i was mad at dream..."

I mumble out tubbo looking up at me.

"But I exil-"
"Shut up no, you didn't make me, it was me not you!"

I cry out. Tubbo nods and he stands up.

"Whats everyone reading and crying about??"

He points to the group of people some were sat under trees some just standing next to the chest, and some just sat around reading a book.

"My notes to everyone..."

(Next chapter will be the notes tommy wrote to everyone)