the letters

-phil-

Um hi dad! I'm sorry I just couldn't take it anymore! I love you, I really do. Please don't blame yourself, you have done nothing. You didn't raise me wrong I promise. Thank you for raising me and taking me into your family, you really made me happy and feel loved. Hey remember when we would watch techno and wilbur spar? I would always beg to join but you didn't let me. You always ended up reading me stories so I would calm down and fall asleep. I don't know why I brought it up here but its a good memory. And all those times I would show you something I made and you would act so proud, looking back there was nothing to be proud of but it made little me happy...take care of techno dont talk about me to him! Try to forget me even if I still comeback as a ghost. Make ghost me a new friend and not your dead son. Well I will talk to you later old man! I love you, im sorry, please dont be mad!

- love- your child Thomas

-ranboo-

Remember when we burnt down Georges house on your first days here!? He was so Mad! It was so pog!! Thank you for visiting me during my exile. You wont have to anymore and im sorry you wasted your time on me. But you visiting did keep me from doing it for a long time. So thank you! I guess I will see you later! I will be a ghost by then huh? Well it came to it I killed myself. Guess I am selfish!!
-goodbye!- big man.

-Fundy-

We had some fun together huh? We fought for L'manberg with wilbur! Please make sure I go down in history as the coolest, smartest, and most awesome person on the dream smp! No one can forget me! And if you could do just one thing for me, my last wish please give wilbur a second chance! I know he kinda fucked up and all but still give him a chance! Trust me, he really needs you and you need him.
-i will talk to you later- tom

-quackity-
BIGG Q!!! ME GUSTA ME GUSTA BIG Q!! Thank you for being there for me and joining my side during everything! Your really an amazing friend!! I left something for you in the chest! Make sure no one steals it its only for you!!! Well once more thank you so much big Q... I really mean it! Well I will see you later! Or maybe I won't who knows whats going to happen!
-Adiós big Q- Big T

-Dear Mr. President-
Hello dear Mr. President I hope this letter finds you well. I dont want my last letter to be a formal professional one but I think it should be. So this is goodbye. I miss you and all I want to do I hug you one last time. Listen to a disc on the bench one last time. I miss you and im sorry I didn't listen I should of I really should of listened. But since there is nothing me or you can do now, all I can really do is say goodbye and recall a few last memories. Remember tubbox? Tubbo in a box!! And all are times when we would just mess around! We really were inseparable, it was me and you against the world. I say you are my side kick but really we have always walk in line are steps were synced. No one went faster than the other. So this is goodbye and im sorry once again this is how it ended. We probably could of made things right, well I could of made thing right but I didn't. I'm sorry Mr. President.
-goodbye old friend- your tommy

-ghostbur-
Hello dear brother!! I know you don't remember a lot so I can't really thank you for the things you wont remember and I dont even know if you will remember after what I'm going to do. But when you were alive you were a amazing brother and took care of me in the old house we grew up in. So thank you. Even while you are dead you still took care of me and cared for me. Thank you!! Remember when we were young and I begged you to teach me guitar? I was terrible but still you gave me lessons every single night. I really looked up to you back then and did till the day you died,, and ghostbur... I still do.. Please know that, no matter what people say alivebur was one of the best men i have ever met and you dont need to keep thinking of him. He messed up he really did but your not him your better, he was a amazing man but im so glad we have you. I love you.. Well I will soon be a ghost! (I hope!) And will be able to see you again! Hopefully I look cool! Who am I kidding!? I always look coo! Well this is goodbye! I love you wilby and im sorry this is how it ends! I dont know if you remember this but you said it before you died and a traitor said it before you, but "it was never meant to be"
-your little brother- Tommyinnit

-Technoblade!-
HELLO THE BLADE!!! TECHNOBLADEE!!!! Well if your reading this phil or ghostbur probably gave it to you. Which means I did it!! Your younger brother killed himself!! I know as we grew up we grew extremely far apart and you now hate me, but I thought a letter might fix things up. Remember when we were young and I learned how to braid hair just because you git annoyed with it got in your face? While I'm in exile and dream visits I sometimes beg him to let me braid his hair! His is shorter and way more tangled but I like doing it! (Sorry for my side rant I just wanted to bring in a happy memory.) But thank you for all the weapons, I know it wasn't worth it for you but it means a lot to all of L'manburg and me who is currently not in L'manburg. Im sorry for turning on you every single time. I've wanted to start over so many times but I knew you would say no Which I totally deserve!!! But still I was scared. Im sorry. Well good bye. You wont get betrayed anymore. Please take care of phil he has already lost two of his sons, he is going to need you. You are all he as left.
-Im sorry for being a bitch- theseus

-nikki-
Hello nikki!! Im a ghost now!!! Now im not here to tell you thank you for helping me. I here to thank you for being so kind to wilbur when he was alive! He really loved hanging out with you, he trusted you a lot. So thank you for caring for alivebur and ghostbur. And I have a question, do you think you could make me some of your homemade bread sometime while I'm dead? Even if I don't remember you please make me some bread! Ghosts get hungry to!! I think.. but still I want your bread its super good!
-your friend...?- Tommyinnit

-george-
Sorry for burning your house down even though it was very fun and very funny! And thank you for letting me use you for clout!
-goodbye- someone way better than you

-sapnap-
Um sorry about mars... but hey it started with me and you so somewhere in you, you have the heart to forgive me right? And um speaking of Mars look in the chest I found him for you! Im sorry once again. Goodbye sapnap.
-im sorry- your enemy

-dream-
I hope you rot in hell for all the things you did to me and I hope you know this is mostly your fault. Even if im dead I will get my discs back no matter what and I cant wait to see you dead. I will tell everyone of how your manipulating others. Do not think I am joking I will kill you till all your canon lives are gone! I will see you later green boy.
-i will kill you- Tommyinnit.

-secret note to my family!!-

Don't trust dream please!! He is a bad man very bad!! Can't trust please!! Please please please!! He is up to something, something big please dont believe a word he says!!
Im begging...

-your little gremlin- tomas

-to tubbo privately-

Im so proud of you!!! Your a amazing President and every decision you have made i believe has made L'manburg so much better! But please dont trust dream... he is up to something big, something bad. I have no idea what but please dont trust him!!
-Your friend- ghostinnit?