"Against the world"

( with our ghost boi)
I stare at his arms in fear. I stumble back a bit.
"Does it hurt!?"
I yell out, I sound stupid but I can't take it back now.
He laughs and shakes his head.
"I don't feel a thing.."
I look at the arm.
"Do you have one?"
He asks me as he pulls his sleeves back down.
"Um no? Well I don't think so.."
I look at my arms. Nope.
"Can you check my back?"
He looks at me weird. I just look at him. He nods and I turn around. I lift the back of my shirt a bit so he could see my back. He gasps and I turn to see him but my wings are in the way.
"You have one!!"
"Really what does it sa-"
Before I could even finish my sentence. Everything goes white and I appear back at my house. Chat pops up and it says.
~DREAMXD teleported GHOSTINNIT to TECHNOBLADE~
I look around and see technoblade behind me. I scream a bit and jump back. He was glaring at me. I glare right back. Not going to lie im mad at him still.
"Hello blade."
I say annoyed. He gives me a hurt look and roll my eyes.
"Your still mad!?"
He basically yells at me.
I stare at him.
"WELL NO DUH!! IM NOW SCARED TO TOUCH THINGS BECAUSE THAT MEMORY MESSED ME UP SO BAD! I HAVEN'T SLEPT OR ATE BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER!! THAT MEMORY MESSED ME UP! OF COURSE IM MAD!!"

I yell at him and I start to pace.
"I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME AND DOESNT TREAT ME WEIRD AND WHO EVER THE HELL DREAMXD IS HAD TO TELEPORT ME HERE!!"
I start to yell louder.
"BLOODY HELL MAN I CANT CATCH A BREAK!"
Techno just stares at me. I just stand there with my mouth slightly ajar. I was panting. Wow I just said a lot. I close my mouth and start to walk away. I feel something touch my shoulder. I shove it off and keep walking. While I walk I open chat and private message Ghostbur.
GhostInnit- where are you?
I walk down the path to my house and hear music.
The song was sweet and soft.
I know I've never heard it before but somehow u knew the melody by heart.
I smile and close my eyes walking to it.

Chirp...

It was me again.

Tubbos favorite disc...

The voice that is usually screaming or laughing sounds sad or at peace?
I open my eyes to see tubbo on the bench listening to music.
The anger in me dissolves as I see him.
A smile on his face.
He head tilted to the side, likely out of tiredness.
His legs were up to his chest.
He wasn't fighting to not cry, he wasn't crying, he wasn't sad, he wasn't angry.
He was at peace.

I walk next to him and sit down.
He hasn't noticed me yet.
He must be zoned out. I take his hand into mine (NOT A SHIP!!!!)  and listen to the music looking at the view.
I felt his hand squeeze back.

"Just you and me tubs"

He laughs. And replied

"Against the world."