"what happened..."

×+× this is the last real chapter... I have to say I hate it... I love this book to death. I really hope you have enjoyed it! And next chapter will be a Q&A because I bet there are many unanswered questions... well enjoy, here we are with are favorite pig... technoblade.×+×

/\ technoblade last pov/\

I walk side by side with dream.

"I fucking hate you."

I say, for the first time in a long time I had no cape, no cool belt, no cool hair style, no red flowers in my hair from tommy, no cool jacket or anything, I had my hair in a bun, my white button up shirt covered by armor.
My black dress pants covered with the same shiny armor.

My nice boot replaced with netherite boots. They were shiny but not as nice as my just plain leather heeled boots.

And ofc my helmet that hid my bun but protected head.

"I hate you too."

Dream says, he wore the same thing as me. He held a sword that rested on his shoulder.

I was currently holding my axe and crossbow. The axe rested on my shoulder and I held my crossbow pointed at the ground.

We were walking to L'manberg.

We are going to blow it up. The home i just got excepted into, gone..

Will tubbo ever forgive me...

I sigh and put away my crossbow and axe, and put on my pig mask. I remade it last night so it now covers my whole face. It was still a pig but now it covers my lower face. Maybe it will be easier to destroy everything, if they can see what I'm feeling.

We build up to the obsidian squares above L'manburg and start to set up, the tnt bombs, i get my fire works ready and when we are done we start to let them go off... tnt drops and explodes. And I stop myself from having memories.

Will every tnt to drop stone came flying up. The sound was deafening. I'm already hard of hearing from past wars, this might just make me go deaf.

L'manburg was already basically gone when we started to hear screams.

Dream starts to cackle and laugh as he jumps down and lands by placing a water bucket.

He starts to kill everyone and im left with blowing everything up.

I continue to set off the tnt everything was gone. I ran back and forth to the different dispensers and pulling levers. Showers of tnt would fall and make the crater larger. Luckily tommy didn't live here. I begged phil to take him to my old house for a, "vacation."

I then jump down doing the same as Dream when he landed. I help him fight and then I'm face to face with ghostbur.

I had my crossbow pointed right at him.

"Techno!"

His voice was shaking and right behind him was tubbo.

"GHOSTBUR MOVE GET OUT OF HERE."

He shakes his head. His face scarred from crying.

"GHOSTBUR PLEASE LEAVE."

Ghostbur stumbled backwards then ran. Tubbo starred at me sobbing.

"You really blew it up..."

He said stepping backwards slowly.

"I had to. I promise I will help you build it back up."

Tubbo shakes his head. He had nothing on him, no weapons and no armor.

"I don't wanna trust you... I can't."