"I don't think i will"

Hello! So I have decided that I'm going to sometimes add in alive tommy in the after world! I really hope you enjoy and I before I get onto the story I just wanna say thank you all so so so so much for the votes, and veiws! I read every comment and they all make my day! I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE ALREADY AT 2 THOUSAND READS! THATS CRAZY THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCHaa So thank you all I love you all so much and I have you have a wonderful day and enjoy this chapter! 💕💖
{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}~{}

The feeling of burning on my skin and soon turns to the feeling of coldness on my skin. I open my eyes to a pitch black void with a hall in front of me. I look at my arms and see the sleeves of.... the L'manburg uniform??
My eyes go wide. I haven't seen thing uniform in... Years!!! I smile at the sleeves on my arm and look down. The long deep blue coat that I wore during the wars when I was with... wilbur..
Wait if im dead... that means....

"WILBUR!! IM HERE WILBUR!! WHERE ARE YOU!?"
I yell as loud as I can, my face is starting to hurt from smiling. I run down the dark halfway and at the end of the hall is a... door? Now I feel nervous. Do I really want to see wilbur? One of the people I fear the most!?
He's my brother I have to.
I gulp and put my hand on the door handle. My hand is shaking like a storm as I open up the door.
Shlatt is in there..
Wilbur is in there...
I'm hoping schlatts not in here.
I open the door and look up from the floor.
"Tommy?"
I freeze, its wilburs voice.
I can't turn to face him I'm too scared.
"You gonna keep standing there kid or come join us!?"
The voice was deep and raspy and as always followed by a small terrible laugh...

  Shlatt.

  I finally trun and see wilbur standing in front of me. He had tears in his eyes.
"Wilbur..?"
My voice is shaky, he smiles. His eyes as always had a glint of excitement and proudness. Before he could say anything else I run at him and embrace him into a hug gripping onto the white sweater he wore. He laughs and wraps his arms around my shoulders hugging me.
"You're finally here!"
He said as he hardens his hold on me.
"Tommy I am so proud of you!"
I look up at him and I start to bawl.
"Hey its all okay now no need to cry bubs."
"I missed you so much wilbur oh my God! Why did you have to leave! I-I wasn't ready to be on my own!"
I cry into his shirt as he slight rubs my back.
"I-I'm sorry.. I wasn't right in the head. I didn't want to leave you... now dry your tears we have a lot to talk about!"
I smile and wipe my tears on my sleeves.
"What are you not going to say hello to me?"
Shlatt says with a rough laugh as always. His eyes were slim and always seemed to be judging someone. I sit next to him, wilbur next to me.

"I don't think I will..."