5

A/N! How are you liking the book? I just want to let you know if this starts sounding really shitty it's probably because I'm half assing it. Sorry in advance...Enjoy they story!

___________________________________________________________________

The three walked to the city without a clue on where they were going to go. "Sooo...What do you guys wanna do?" Amira asked, avoiding eye contact. "You really asked as to hang out with no clue on what we were going to do?" Damien asked as he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow. "Whaaaaat! Nooooooooooooooo...not me! Pssh," Amira looked to the side in a worried manner. "Can we just burn down a building or something?" the short tempered demon asked, somehow keeping his cool. "WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO BRIAN??" Amira asked, completely avoiding Damien's request. Damien scoffed in anger as Brian shrugged. "You don't know?" Amira asked. "I don't care," Brian said, looking like he would fall asleep at any moment. "Like I said, WE CAN SET A FUCKING BUILDING ON FIRE!" Damien smiled like a sociopath. "Uhhh...sure there's no point in arguing with you," Amira shrugged. Soon enough her phone rang. She answered and the moment she put her phone to her ear she looked worried. "Oh my....Oh my god that's terrible!...I'll be right there!...Sorry guys! Uh, something happened I'VE....gotta go heh heh...," she ran bolted in the other direction. "Can we still set a building on fire?" Damien asked once Amira was out of sight. Brian only shrugged and nodded much to delight of Damien.

Damien laughed as they looked up at the burning building. "You must really like burning things, huh?" Brian said as he looked down at Damien. The arsonist nodded, not being able to take his eyes off the growing flames licking the building to more damage. Damien head snapped away when he heard sirens. The 2 bolted away from the crime scene as Amira and Milo high-fived from behind a bush before running to stalk the friends more. "What are you two doing?" a snotty voice caught Milo and Amira off guard. "Heyyy Aaravi~" Milo purred. Hex looked between it's placer and the reaper. "Were you guys following Damien and Brian?" Aaravi asked, crossing her arms as her curse took a bite of it's bagel. "Whaaaaaat noooooooo-," "Shut up, Amira." Amira glared at Aaravi. The skeleton like reaper laughed only to be silenced too.

Brian and Damien were left panting before erupting in fits of euphoria. A soon as the laughter died down the two were placed in mesmerizing silence. The aura became tense as they looked at each other in the eyes. "That was fun...," Damien shuffled. "Uh...yeah....it was," Brian scratched the back of his head. "Well um...I've gotta go, my parents'll get worried," Damien muttered. "Yeah um... see ya," Brian waved as Damien ran off. Brian stood there for a moment before running off, deciding to take to long road home.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!" Damien screamed as he threw himself on his bed, letting out an angered scream as he covered his face with the pillow. He was redder than his hair at this point. "Hey, are you alright?" Lucien asked, leaning into his son's room. Damien sat up. He looked mad but also very flustered. Lucien scoffed sat down in front of his son. "What's the matter?" Lucian asked. "I don't know!" Damien half yelled. "First, there's no need to yell. Second, what do you mean you don't know?" Lucien raised his eyebrow "I mean I don't know!" the arsonist yelled. "What did I say about yelling?" his father asked. "Sorry..." Damien mumbled. "You're fine but I need you to tell me why you're all worked up," Lucien informed.
"I can't describe it," Damien complained. "Well then you're out of luck," Lucien got up and left his son's room.

Brian tiredly unlocked his small home. Gotta keep it affordable ya know? Well anyways, he too was rather flustered. He stepped inside and took off his boots. The silence of the nearly empty home was comforting but rather lonely. Brian didn't live with his parents, he didn't know where his parents were. Some people lose their memory when they wake from the dead but Brian only forgot his way home. His parents wouldn't a dead body living with them nonetheless. So with that being said, he never looked for home. Instead he bought a small house and had a job that paid rather fine. It didn't feel like home though but he didn't mind. They wouldn't accept him, they never did. Brian sighed and mentally shook his head. He most definitely didn't want to remember those terrible times. He took off his coat and hung it by the door. He walked to the room and crashed on his bed. After laying there for awhile, he picked up his phone. '246 missed calls from Oz' he read as he sighed. He unlocked his phone and clicked on Oz's contact, ready to listen to a speech of how worried Oz was. "Hello?" a soft voice called after 3 rings. "Hey," Brian said in a rather raspy voice. "Oh my god! I thou-!" Brian closed his eyes, not listening to what Oz had to say.

"Hello! Are you even listening?" Oz called to the person on the other line. Soon enough, soft snores were heard coming from Oz's phone. The white eye'd boy only laughed, knowing he couldn't be mad at Brian for a long period of time. Oz got off his couch and put in his shoes. He knew where he was going. He locked his door behind him as he made his was to the destination he required. He and Brian had been good friends for a long while now. They started talking to each other the first day of school. They had talked less since then but still hung out a lot. Sometimes they wouldn't talk for a week and the it's like nothing ever happened. It's like that with Amira too. Oz tapped numbers on his device and listened to the soft ringing as the rain poured. "Yello?" a sweet voice answered making Oz's big heart skip a beat. "Hey Scotty," he smiled. "Heyo!" Oz could hear Scott's cheerful smile. "How are you?" Oz asked. "I'm okay! Are you outside?" Scott asked, sounding worried with the last sentence. "Yeah why?" "Oz, it's pouring outside! I don't want you to get hurt," the selfless werewolf complained. "I'll be fine, Scotty," Oz ensured. "You promise?" Scott asked determinedly. "Promise," Oz chuckled. "Oh! I gotta go...see ya at school!" Scott hung up right as Oz reached his destination. "Bye...," Oz whispered quietly as he skipped up the steps to the porch. He picked up a small wooden slab and took the key underneath it, unlocking the front door. He wiped his shoes on the small rug and took them off, his coat following after. He walked through the quiet home, opening a door. He smiled as he listened to Brian's hums and silent sleep talk. Oz shook the tall teen awake and sat at the foot of his bed.

1,196 words