8⚠️

⚠️ÃTTÊMPTÊD R@PÊ⚠️

Damien desperately fought back against Dahlia. He yelled profanity's and pleas but she wouldn't stop. She was trying her best to strip him and somehow getting half his jacket off, taking off his belt, and unzipping his pants. "I SAID GET OFF," Damien yelled, kicking at her and trying to push her away. There is a good chance Dahlia would get what she wanted. She was far stronger than Damien anyways. She continued to touch him in places he didn't want to be touched. Heavy tears filled Damien eyes as he was on the verge of giving up. He closed his eyes and sobbed, still yelling at her to stop. Soon a loud thud was heard beside him as Dahlia's weight seemed to disappear. Did she kill him? No. Damien slowly opened his eyes. He saw Dahlia laying besides him with blood gushing out of her head and Brian panting with a heavy looking book in hand. It took Damien a while to realize what happened before he quickly fixed his clothes, zipping his pants back up, fixing his shirt, and putting his jacket back on. He scrambled away from Dahlia as Brian but the book down. The zombie rushed to Damien's side. "Are you alright?" he asked rather frantically. There was a good chance a black eye would appear by morning. Damien couldn't utter a word. The tears started to build up again as Brian held out his hand. "C'mon, we have to tell someone," Damien hesitantly grabbed Brian's hand.

"Come in!" the principal called as Brian knocked on her door. It was a good thing that the principal was a feminist who supported male victims. "Oh my what happened here?" she asked as Brian walked into the office with Damien hiding behind him, still trying to get a hold of what happened. Brian explained what he heard and saw. Needless to say, the principal was shocked. It was abnormal for Dahlia to even think such a thing. A scream was heard throughout the halls, catching Brian, Damien, and the principal off guard. Not even five minutes later the librarian comes crashing through the door. She placed her hands on her knees and desperately tried to catch her breath. "Dahlia......passed out......looks dead......in the......library," the principal knew what she was talking about. Brian had told her what he did as well. "Call nine-one-one She said as the librarian nodded, glared at Brian and Damien, and stormed out. The principal picked up her own desk phone and called Dahlia's and Damien's parents. Damien just sat there, silent. He was clinging to Brian's arm as if it were his last days on earth. He gripped onto Brian harden as he thought of what happened again. Brain noticed this and gently pulled it away from Damien and instead put in around Damien, gently rubbing he back in a comforting way. It was a good reaction to say the least but when Damien parents showed up, he didn't let go. He stayed glued to Brian.

The ride home was eerily quiet. Brian had been suspended, Dahlia was expelled, and Damien was told he could come back to school whenever he was ready. Dahlia's dad had said that Brian should have gotten expelled too. He said that they were probably just lying and making up excuses but camera footage showed other wise. They also found out Brian had given Dahlia a rather bad concussion. Damien's parents had thanked Brian for helping. They did feel bad the Brian got suspended but it's better then Dahlia's punishment. Needless to say, the Aquino's were going to deal with a law suit soon.

Lucien knocked on his son's door. When they got home, Damien took off his shoes and rushed to his room, slamming the door behind him. His dads were very worried for him. They knew that Damien was probably going through some heavy shit right about now. They didn't want to disturb him but they wanted to know if he was ok. "This is my fault," Stan sighed. "You didn't know any of this would happen," Lucien stated. "Yeah but if I had gotten his opinion first then none of this would have happened!" Stan yelled. Lucien was taken aback. Stan never yelled at him. Stan never yelled in general. "Calm down, it wasn't your fault! You didn't know! Sure, you should have heard what he was going to say first but YOU.DIDN'T.KNOW!" Lucien tried his best to get his husband to understand. "But-" Stan was cut off by the sound of a door opening. Lucien looked over his shoulder to see Damien peeking out from behind his door. "Hey kiddo," he whispered. He relaxed and turned fully towards Damien. "Uh, do you need anything?" Lucien asked, sympathy coated his voice. Damien shook his head and closed his door. Lucien and Stan made eye contact and decided to leave Damien be for the time being.

Damien laid in bed, silently crying. His mind was blank. The only thing he really thought about was what Dahlia did which made him cry even more. He didn't want to worry his dads either. He didn't like that they were fighting. He sniffled and got dressed into something more comfortable. He laid back in bed and grabbed his phone. He just stared at it. It was like he was expecting something, a notification perhaps? No. He didn't get one. Brian was probably going to let him be. He wanted Brian back with him. He felt safe when he was curled up next to Brian. There was no denying that he loved Brian anymore. He wanted to see him but he didn't know if his dads would let him. He was pretty sure Brian didn't even want to see him. He probably think Damien's weak. Damien shook his head. Slowly and hesitantly, he unlocked his phone. He was ready to type something when his body told him not too. Instead he turned off his phone and put his shoes on. He opened his door and walked down the steps. "Where are you going?" Stan asked gently. Damien only ignored him and quickly walked right out the door. It wasn't hard to find out wher Brian lived.

1,044 words