6

A/N! no dates or times in this is accurate. Like 11/05/20 isn't the date or time when writien, it is actually 1/12/21. This is because earlier in the story Brian mentioned Amira's birthday coming soon in which now already passed. Her birthday is Nov. 3rd and this chapter takes place Nov. 5th. This will be important later.

Damien laid in bed, lost in thought. 'Why did I have to say something?' he asked himself. 'Why couldn't I stay quiet and kiss Brian?' Damien paused. 'Kiss Brian? No no no I couldn't do that, right?' Damien let out a loud groan as he sat up. He ran his finger through his messy dark red hair as he let images of Brian leak in his head. 'No no Damien' he ensured himself, 'you are as straight as a windowsill!' then he remembered those circuler windows. "FUCK!" he yelled. No matter how much he tried to convince himself, this feeling wouldn't go away. Boy, was he pissed! He decided to go to sleep and it'd go away in the morning. My, was he wrong?

"I can call the police for breaking and entering," Brian told Oz. "You wouldn't do that," Oz chuckled. "HEY FUCKERS!" a feminine voice yelled before jumping onto Brian, knocking him back in bed. "Get off of him, Amira," Vera demanded, standing in the doorway. Amira chuckled as she sat against the bed frame, placing Brian's head in her lap, gently playing with his hair. "Great, now I can call the police on all of you, yay...," Brian said sarcastically. "You know I've gotten in trouble with the po po to many times! You wouldn't do that," Amira smiled evilly. Vera scoffed and sat in Brian's desk chair. "Why do I have to be here again?" She asked, annoyed. "Becaaaaaaause...you need to get out every once in a while!" the tan skinned female smiled. Vera scoffed once more, only to be ignored. "What are you guys doing here?" Oz asked with an invisible smile. "Well, we thought it'd be nice to come over," Amira answered. "What a pleasant surprise," Oz held his hands together. "Oz?" "Hmm?" "Do you like anyone?" Oz went silent. "Is it obvious?" he asked with a sigh. "Very," Amira laughed as an evil smirk appeared on her face.

Damien awoke the next morning. He. Was. Starving. He supposed it was from not eating dinner and quickly walked to the kitchen. "Good morning, sweetdemon! How'd you sleep?" Stan asked, sitting on the couch reading a book. "Fine," Damien mumbled tiredly as he made himself cereal. Stan decided not to pester his son more since he seemed mad last night and tired this morning. "Your father and I won't be home today so the house is yours," Stan smiled as he took off his reading glasses and closed his book. Damien never questioned why his dads weren't home that much. He always assumed it had something to do with hell and he was right. "Have fun," he said as he finished his cereal and started walking back to his room. He crashed on his bed with a loud sigh. He stared at his phone impatiently. Yet a soft smile appeared when he heard the soft ding of a notification.

unknown:
hey its me brian
read at 12:37pm 11/05/20

hey
read at 12:38pm 11/05/20

ded boi ;)
i was wondering if you wanted to do something today
read at 12:38pm 11/05/20

sure i dont see why not
read at 12:39pm 11/05/20

what are we gonna do?
read at 12:39pm 11/05/20

ded boi ;)
what ever you want
read at 12:40pm 11/05/20

you left me with to much power 😈
read at 12:40pm 11/05/20

ded boi ;)
is 1 ok?
read at 12:40pm 11/05/20

yeah meet me behind the school
read at 12:41pm 11/05/20

ded boi ;)
ok
read at 12:41pm 11/05/20

Damien got up to change right as his dad called him down stairs. He sighed in annoyance and quickly went to see the problem.

Stan was sitting in his armchair when Damien sat down on the couch. "What?" he asked, rather annoyed. "I've got to ask a favor of you. I know you answer will probably be no but it's worth a try," Satn smiled. Damien just nodded as if to say go on. "Well, I'm asking you because everyone close or above your academic success said no. Please help tutor a student. I'm sure you know her. Dahlia Aquino? Yes yes I'm sure she's in your class," Stan smiled. Damien thought about it. He never really liked Dahlia do to that fact she wanted his territory and she was a little weird. "I must add you can't say no as I already told the teacher you'd do it!" Damien's eyes widened and he groaned in annoyance. "It's just after school on Tuesdays so I'm sure it'll be fine," his dad smiled and waved as he got up.

Damien fixed his jacket as he made his way across school grounds. He decided Brian and him would just burn stuff behind the school. As he neared closer he could see Brian leaning on a tree, clearly half asleep. "Hey bitch," Damien laughed as he threw his bag down. Brian opened an eye before seeming fully awake. "What are you doing?" Brian asked. The warm feeling returned the moment Brian talked. "W-we're burning stuff," Damien mentally screamed at himself for stuttering. It's not his fault he's never felt this before. "What stuff?" "I don't know! I just threw a bunch of things in a bag!" "So you don't know what you put in there?" "I was in a rush!" "I gave you twenty minutes." "It takes a while to look this good!" Brian blinked. Damien just set him on fire and he didn't realise. He let it be and watched as Damien started the simple fire.

"What are you two doing," a robotic voice asked. Damien and Brian had been burning stuff for over an hour when they were caught. "Uhhhhhhh....research," Damien turned around to face Calculester. The calculator's mechanical face looked uncertain. "What kind of research?" Damien knew that Calculester would continue to pester them until they told the truth so there really was no point in lying. "WHY IS BRIAN ON FIRE?" Calculester screamed.

Somehow Damien and Brian managed to get out of that situation debt free.

1,094 words