16

They had been together a year now. Amira and Vera were married. Valerie and Vera owned a very successful business. Oz and Scott were engaged. And Brian and Damien still just dating. They were taking it slow. Damien got the job he always wanted. He was very happy about it too. Proud to say the least. The job the Brian had started off as a joke but he decided to actually do it. He owned a funeral home. Haha very funny. He was actually really good at his job. He knew a lot about taking care of dead bodies considering he was one. Damien burst into several fits of euphoria when Brian told him. It really was hilarious. Amira fun of him and Vera helped him with the financials. Overall to two had quite a lot of money. The spent it well of course. Never buying things they never needed. They both had different parts of the fridge. Once was for the food the Brian required and the other for Damien. They both had very different diets and found this the best way. Neither minded. Their lifestyle together was simple. The never bother one while at worked. The split rent. Like romantic roommates. It was easy but some was hard. Like the current situation.

"NO!" Damien yelled, hiding under the covers of their shared bed. Brian laughed again. He had brought home a single banana. That's what started this. Oh, was Damien pissed. "Go awaaaaaaaaay!" he whined like a child. Brian only laughed hard. He tried to lift the covers only for them to be yanked back down. He laughed again. Damien was embarrassed beyond belief. That's what made Brian laugh. How embarrassed Damien was. He never acted like this. It was a rare sight. Brian enjoyed every bit of. Soon enough a light blew on top of his head. He rushed to the dining room/kitchen. Damien curiously lifted the covers. He wanted to know where Brian went off to. Once he saw Brian's black joggers and maroon shirt. He slammed the cover down again. This earned a small laugh from Brian. Brian squatter down and poke the lump on his bed. "Daaamieeeen~," he cooed. He placed something next to edge of the quilt and watch Damien snatch it. A few seconds later Damien lifted the blankets. He was amazed. He couldn't even form words. Every time he opened his mouth nothing would come out. Before Brian could say anything himself, he crashed to the floor. Damien laid kisses all over his face. Finally he kissed him on the lips, tears formed in his eyes. Brian smiled into to kiss and grabbed Damien hips. "I need your answer," Brian reminded once the parted. "What do you fucking think!" Damien smiled widely. Brian slid a goldish silver ring onto Damien finger and kissed him once more.

Brian Damien waved as Oz and Scott left the venue. That left the newly married and Vera and Amira. "I'm happy for you two," Vera smiled. "Thanks, snake head," Damien coiled. Amira scoffed and shook her head. Brian rapped his arm around Damien and held him close. They were both very happy. And to think all it took was Damien to sit next to him during lunch one day. To think all of this could blossom due to a simple friendship. To think they only thought they'd be friends. Just
Friends

Did I just use the title a yes I think I just did. Am I happy this is finished? Yes very. Do I like the ending? No not really. I might rewrite this soon like I am to a few other current stories. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed. I only really started this because there wasn't enough Damien x Brian on this app. I guess I filled that void for now. I'm proud of myself. I wish I put more during the end but I'm currently brain rotting. Like I said before, I hope you enjoyed this book. Have a terrible day,
-Satan

|FRIENDS|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें