10

A/N timelines are confusing but the first time Brian texting Damien mentioned in this book was three to four weeks prior to the present events

Damien stared at his ceiling. He was bored and lonely. He also wanted Brian but we don't talk about that. He knew he had to tell Brian soon but he didn't know how. He groaned and rolled on his side. No, he couldn't call him, his phone was dead. He didn't want to go over Brian's house, he felt as if he bothered him enough. Thus, he had no way. Well, none that he could think of anyways. Maybe he would go to his house. But it'd be rude to come over uninvited. 'wait...am I using my head...I'm thinking about this situation...but I usually do things before I think...damnit Damien this isn't like you!' he mentally yelled at himself. It's true, it wasn't like him at all. He'd just do what he wants with no second thought but now he's all worried. Over Brian! Damien worrying what people thought of him was strange on it's own but this!

Damien's mind wonder before he shifted uncomfortably. Then again and again. To the point tears weld in his eyes. He hugged himself in attempts to calm down. He could feel Dahlia's hand running over his body. He didn't want to feel it but memories of the moment wouldn't disappear. He remembered her placing her larger hand under his shirt and roughly palming him. He didn't even realize he was sobbing. He hated every moment of these thoughts. He violently shook his head as his nails dug into his shoulders. The quiet sound of his phone going off caught him by surprise. He picked up his phone, still terribly shaking. He calmed down a bit when he saw the notification. It was hard to unlock the phone when his fingers trembled.

ded boi ;)
hey
read at 10:20am 11/30/20

Damien didn't think he could respond. He threw his head back and heaved a long sigh of relief. He wiped his tears with his shaking hands and looked back to the phone. Instead of just texting him, he called. After a few rings of utter panic, Brian answer. "Hey," he greeted from the other line. Damien let out a heavy breath. "H-hey," his voice shook. "Are you alright?" Brian asked, sounding worried in an instant. "Uh y-yeah I'm fine," Damien shook his head and sniffled. "Do you wanna come over for a little bit?" Brian asked, still worried. "Sure, yeah why not," Damien answered. "See ya," Brian hung up. "Bye...," Damien whispered as he went to the bathroom. He looked a mess. He splashed cold water on his face and ran his fingers through his hair. He mentally shook his head in disappointment. He sauntered back to his room and got some random clothes.

Damien walked down the street. This time he told his dads were he was going. He was still a clear mess but he currently couldn't give a flying rat's ass. It was a gloomy day so not many people were out. Damien would be going back to school in a day. Unfortunately Brian wouldn't be there. He was given a twenty-one day suspension and it had only been about a week. Damien wasn't to happy about it. He was scared it would happen again. Yes, he was stronger than many other students but he was still scared. "Hey," Damien jumped. He was standing right at Brian's door. "How long was I standing here?" he asked, a little redder than he usually was. "Uhh...about five minutes," Damien glared at him. He playfully punched Brian shoulder and walked inside. "Are you okay?" Brian asked, holding Damien's shoulder. "Yeah," he reassured. Brian didn't seem to believe him but he let it go. "Why am I here?" Damien asked. "Because you walked," Brian replied as if it were obvious. Damien rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Is it wrong to want to talk to you?" Brian asked. "No," Damien crashed on the couch and closed his eyes. Brian scoffed and moved Damien's legs as he sat down. Damien looked over Brian, studying his features. Sickly pale green skin, several scars and marks of ripped skin, very visible eye bags, messy pitch black hair, and he was quite very muscular. He was hot and Damien didn't want to admit it. "What did I say about staring," Brian asked. "Oh, go suck a dick," Damien grumbled, kicking his legs into Brian's lap. "I don't think you'd let me," Brian muttered, looking to the side. It took Damien a while to process what was heard. His eyes widened and he turned a deeper red. He grabbed a pen on the coffee table, set it on fire, and stabbed Brian in the shoulder, fuming with embarrassment. Brian chuckled and carefully took the flaming pen out of his shoulder. "I fucking hate you," Damien said under his breath. Brian chuckled again.

Damien walked into school property. He was very bored and very tired. Not to mention, he was very lonely. Brian was aloud back in school for two weeks. It was terrible. Damien didn't want to talk to anyone. Every time people asked about the clear black eye, he'd ignore them. I guess that's what made people a little worried. They just assumed he was in a fight. "Helloooooo~," a voice cooed behind Damien. He turned his head to see Milo. Damien cursed mentally. "What do you want?" Damien asked. "I just want to know where Brian is," they asked. "Suspended," Damien grumbled turning around and continuing on his way. "Why," Milo asked, sounding rather concerned. "That's none of your business," Damien said, now ignoring Milo's pleads to learn more. Of course he walked into his class in which wasn't Milo's.

Damien laid in bed. He was tired from a long day. He wouldn't let anyone touch him or anyone talk to him. He wasn't in the mood for monster interaction. His was tired and bored. His dads were at work too. Thus, ending in him being home alone with no entertainment. It was very shitty. He didn't want get on his phone, he didn't want to watch TV, he didn't want to talk with anyone. He didn't want to fall asleep either. He didn't know what to do. He slowly sat up and stared blankly at his walls. Should he burn down a building? Yeah, why not.

1,088 words