The Twins Betrayal 6

Cayden

After Leo and Heather had eaten breakfast they decided that we were going to go to the mall early. Since everyone was already dressed we all just went out to the cars.  We decided to take three cars. I went with Mar and Easton. While Makayla went with Christian and James.  The others went with Leo and Heather.

Easton and I followed Mar to her car. It was a black G wagon. It was really cool with its black leather seats. I knew the type of car because Mar told me about it earlier.

I got in the back as Easton sat in the passenger seat

I got in the back as Easton sat in the passenger seat. We got out of the garage first. Followed by Leo and Heather and ending with Christians' car. 

As we left the driveway Easton hooked his phone up to the aux. Shortly after some music started playing. It was a song by Halsey. I think it was called Castle. I think it's kinda old. It was pretty silent in the car aside from the music though.

Half an hour later we got to the mall. It didn't look like there we too many cars parked in the lot in front of it. We got out of the car and met everyone else at the front. We all walked in together. As we did I noticed that there was no one else here.

"Where is everyone?" Makayla asked looking at Leo.

"Oh, we rented it out so that we wouldn't have to wait in the long lines. The only people here besides us are the workers." Heather told her.

Oh, so they are that type of rich people. 

"Oh cool." She said excitedly

"So, where to first?" Collin asked

"Can we go to Forever 21?" She asked

"Of course" Christian said, "Anything you want." He added smiling down at her.

He grabbed her hand and started walking to one of the escalators. Everyone followed behind them and we all went up it. We got to the top of it and went to the left and down the hall. The store was right next to us now and we went in. Makayla let go of Christian's hand and started to look around.

Christian and James started to look around with her. I just went to the stairs in the store and sat down. I assume that they led to the second floor of the store. As I did Mar followed me along with the twins. Heather and Leo were also looking around with them.

"Hey, Cayden, you want to go somewhere else?" Hunter asked

"Um... Sure?"

I was never really given the option to go somewhere else when I was given the opportunity to with my sister and our "parents".

I got up and Henry went to go tell Heather and Leo that we were gonna go somewhere else. We all left and started to go somewhere else. I followed my siblings as we started to walk around.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Collin asked

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't really know.

"How about we go to the Gucci store, I need a new belt." Collin said again.

We went towards another escalator and went to the top floor. we went into the store and started to look around. I looked at the things hanging up and saw a white Gucci sweater it had the words Gucci in black along with small writing below it. I grabbed it and continued to look around. I went towards Collin and saw that he was still at the belts. He grabbed one and looked at me.

"Do you want one too?" He asked

"I can't, I already got a sweater" I told him.

"So?" He started "We're rich, We can afford a thousand of these."

"But still, I don't need it."

He just shrugged his shoulders and we started to walk to the others.

"Ready to pay?" Mar asked

We all nodded our heads and we went to the register. Mar paid for everything using one of our parents' cards. We walked out of the store.

"Let's go to the Vans store next, I need another pair of shoes." Mar told us.

We went down the escalator two times and then started to walk behind the escalator that we got off of.  We saw the store and went inside. We all separated and started to walk around. I looked at some of the shoes on display and saw a checkered pair. I grabbed that and I also grabbed a pair of black and white high tops. I looked around some more and didn't see anything that I might have wanted.

I went to Mar. She was trying on a pair of black shoes with black and white checkered print that had butterflies on it. She took the shoes off and put them back in the box. After she put her normal shoes back on she turned to me.

"You done?" She asked.

I nodded and we walked over to the boys who were standing together holding boxes of their own.

"Are you guys done?" Henry asked

Mar said yeah while I just nodded again. We went to check out and Mar paid with the card again. We walked out of the store and went into the one across from it. It was a shoe store called finish line.

This time instead of separating I stayed with Mar. We walked around the store just looking at the laid out shoes. I saw a pair of Nike Air Jordans laid out. They were Black, Grey, and White. I wanted them so bad. I didn't grab them though. I had already bought enough things today. I looked at them a little longer and then I walked past them.

We walked to the others and paid again after finding out that they were done. Mar even picked something out, I didn't even see her pick anything up. We went back to the Forever 21 and saw that the others were just paying. It looked like she went even more crazy than usual with all the bags in Christian and James' hands.

We all walked out of the store and went to the parking lot. As we were putting the bags in the cars Leo spoke out. 

"How about when we get home and after we tell you guys the rules, we order some take out and for the rest of the day we can have a movie day?"

"That sounds cool." Mar spoke out.

"Awesome" Makayla agreed

"Yeah." The twins said together.

I just nodded my head. And the others mumbled in agreement together. We got back into the cars we were in before and started to drive away from the Mall.

I just hope that their rules were simple and fair unlike our other 'parents'. Who's rules were basically focusing on me instead of Makayla.
————
Thanks For Reading!!

Hey guys we hit 1k and I wanted to do a double update but I've been super busy lately with my job and school but I was able to write this chapter.

Again thank you guys so much for the reads. I'll try to update soon

Vote

Comment

Share