The Twins Betrayal 8

Cayden

We got to the movie room after going down the elevator that I didn't know we had. It was hidden behind one of the doors in the hallway. It was pretty cool to be honest. Mar said that they didn't use it a lot though.

As we walked into the room I noticed that there was an opened door and as we walked towards it I saw it full of all different types of snack and chips and things. There was also a mini fridge in there. Easton told me that it usually got restocked after the room got used.

Everyone was in it picking out their snacks. Leo and Heather walked out with Pepsi's in their hands along with gummy bears and Twizzlers. They went and claimed their seats at the back of the room and then they went to the popcorn machine.

Hunter and Collin came out followed by Henry. They all had the same things. They were carrying gummy worms, hot Cheetos and donuts. Collin had chocolate, Henry had powdered and Hunter had cinnamon. They also had sprites. Easton went in after them.

Christian and James followed Makayla out each of them carrying a bag of veggie sticks and bottles of waters. Mar and I went in and saw Easton with his hands full of snacks.

I looked around and saw that they had Fruit-by-the-foot, Gushers, and fruit roll ups. I grabbed one of the roll ups, three Gushers and three the fruit-by-the-foot.

I then looked at the drinks and grabbed a coconut pineapple sparkling ice water. I turned to Mar and saw that she had grabbed some Takis and the same drink as me. We walked out to see everyone in their selected seats.

Easton was sitting in the back with Leo and Heather. Makayla was sitting in the seat in front of them along with Christian and James. Henry, Hunter, and Collin were sitting in front of them and that left the two front seats open.

Mar sat in the one closest to the popcorn machine and I sat in the remaining one. I noticed that the beginning of the movie was paused so that it didn't start to play without everyone. Leo played it and I watched as the beginning of the movie had started.

In big bold blue letters it said 'The Princess Bride'.  The move started off with a sick boy playing an old video game and his grandfather came into the room and started to read him a book.

It began with him talking about a girl growing up on a farm with a boy that she would always like to order around. He would only ever say as you wish to her even though he loved her and she later grew to love him too. Then he left her to find some kind of fortune and he never came back.

They movie went on and the woman was to marry a prince. And then she got kidnapped. At that point I knew that I was gonna like this movie. There were some parts were the Grandpa and kid showed up but those were short and then they went back to the movie.

After awhile a man showed up and he wanted to save the bride. He fought with one of the men that kidnapped her and after a long battle he finally won. He then had to fight another guy and he had barely  won that one. As the fight ended I looked around the room.

I saw that Easton was halfway asleep while chewing a Twizzlers. I looked to the side of him and noticed that Leo was cuddling a sleeping Heather. As I looked more I saw that James and Christian were both playing  on their phones with their brightness levels down.

Makayla was laying across both of them with her feet on James lap and her head on Christians lap, she was also playing on her phone. I also noticed how the twins and Henry were all chewing on their donuts. Collin was standing up at the popcorn machine purring some butter in his freshly filled bucket.

I looked towards Mar and watched her get up. She walked towards the closet of snacks and went in. After a minute she came out with another sparkling ice. I looked down at my and grabbed the unopened pack of gushers.

I put one in my mouth and turned back to the movie. I saw that the princess and the man in black who had revealed himself to be Wesley, the farm boy, were falling down a big hill.

I finished my packs of gushers and I drank half of my bottle of water and I laid down on the couch. At this point I was pretty tired but I wanted to try to finish the movie.

It got to the part were the prince killed Wesley and I could feel my eyes drooping. I fell asleep when I saw that the giant guy and Inigo saved him.

I woke up to the feeling of being carried. I lifted my head off their shoulder and I saw that it was Mar. We were on the stairs, I assumed that she was taking me to my room. She looked down at me and moved her arm up to push my head back on her. I just let her and closed my eyes as she said.

"Go back to sleep bub, we're almost to your room."

I heard the creaking of a door and felt her lay me down on the bed with thee covers pulled back. She covered me up and sat on the bed. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She looked back at me and started to run her fingers through my hair. It felt good and made me tired.

My eyes closed again and I could feel myself drifting into sleep again. After a few more minutes of that I felt her get up and I heard the door close letting me know that she was gone. After that I was completely asleep.
————
Word count: 1040

Sorry for not updating in so long but here is a double update.

Vote

Comment

Share