The Twins Betrayal 11

Cayden

"Hi, Little Brother." She said viciously

I just stared at her. We never really talked to each other. Unless she wanted to mess with me that is.

"What." I softly said wanting to get this over with.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to be in front of you." She told me.

As she said that she walked right in front of me backward. I noticed that she was getting closer to the edge of the stairs.

"Makayla stop your gonna get hurt," I warned her getting closer.

She stopped walking and continued to look at me. At this point, I was right in front of her. I was about to back up when she started talking.

"Good luck trying to explain this." She said smirking at me.

I lifted my arms in my attempt to grab her but missed and watched as she went tumbling down the stairs. I looked up as I heard my older brothers screaming her name. I saw them try to run to help her, but they were to late because she was already at the bottom.

Christian picked her up as I ran down the stairs. My brothers started to run to the kitchen with me behind them.

"Mom!" They both shouted out.

She quickly turned around surprised. She saw that Makayla was unconscious and quickly got out of her seat.

"What Happened? We have to get her to the back." She said.

Everyone got up and started to rush outside. I wonder why we are going to the backyard when she needs a hospital. Everyone quickly went inside a building as I followed them in I noticed that it was a clinic. Cool.

Makayla was put on a gurney and we watched as she was pushed inside a room by a doctor and some nurses. I went down the hall a little bit and sat down against the wall. After a few minutes, I saw someone with black and white Air Jordans stand in front of me.

I looked up and saw that it was Mar. She was wearing some baggy black jeans that had rips at the knees. With a grey hoodie that had dark gray lettering on it.

She sat down beside me and wrapped her arms around me

She sat down beside me and wrapped her arms around me. She didn't say anything and just pulled me closer to her. I relaxed and put my head on her shoulder and we stayed like that for a while. I soon saw our dad walk past us. I looked his way and saw him hug mom right away.

I couldn't hear him but I knew that he asked what happened. I saw Christian turn and glare at me. After that I turned back and just stared at the wall again. I know that he's gonna tell them that I pushed her. That's the only way that he could have seen it from where they were standing.

A few minutes later and I heard them talking to the doctor. I looked over at them again and saw them going into her room. Mar also saw this and stood up after everyone went in. She then looked down at e and held her hand out. I grabbed it and she pulled me up.