The Twins Betrayal 24

Cayden

It was the second day of our suspension and the second day at the house. Ace and I were currently in the kitchen trying to think of what we could make to eat.

We eventually decided on just making subs. We chose to make them chicken, bacon, and ranch.

We grabbed the chicken breast out of the fridge and started cooking that. We decided that the best way would be air-fry it after putting on all the seasonings and the breadcrumbs.

As we were waiting on that, we made the bacon and toasted the bread when it was almost done. As we were getting ready to take the chicken out two women came in.

One of the women was thick and curvy. She was brown-skinned and had long black hair that was up in an extremely messy bun.

She had her dark brown eyes decorated with winged eyeliner and you could tell that her lips were covered in a thick coat of lip gloss.

She was also only wearing a black dress shirt, which I assumed was one of my brothers. The other lady was also only wearing a dress shirt, but hers was white.

She was skinnier than her friend and she also had shorted her that was curled at the ends. She also had her eyes decorated with eyeliner. She had on less than her friend but had about the same amount of lip gloss on.

Both of the women ignored us as they walked to the refrigerator and grabbed bottles of water and a premade bowl of salad each. As they sat down they continued to ignore us as they talked about random things and ate.

We did the same to them, although we did end up, glancing at them every few minutes. We finished making our food and then decided to go up to Aces' room to eat and watch tv.

About twenty minutes later, we were halfway done with half of our subs and then the door was slammed open.

And once again, it was our oldest brothers who did it.

"Do you guys not know how to open a door normally?" Ace asked them sarcastically as I got up to put our plates on his desk. I had a bad feeling about this.

As I sat back on the bed to look at them I saw how angry they looked.

"Shut the fuck up, you little piece of shit!" James yelled glaring at Ace.

"The girls told us that you guys were being creepy little fucking pervs." Christian said furiously.

"Yeah, well they were lying." Ace told him in a similar tone.

"Yeah, fucking right." James said getting louder.

"We were only around them for like ten minutes and we didn't even say anything to them." Ace told him keeping his voice at his previous volume.

"Are you calling them liars?" Christian said, getting to be as loud as James.

"Um... Yeah. " Ace replied in a mocking tone.

"You know what, you little bastards, that's it." Christian said more furiously.

He stormed up to us with James following him like a puppy. They dragged us off the bed and threw us to the floor.

They started to kick us and continued to shout. And before I could cover my head Christian was able to land a powerful blow.

After that, I quickly pushed myself into more of a fetal position as I felt the blood start to gush down my face. 

I briefly opened my eyes to see Ace going through the same thing. The assault continued for a few more minutes until they finally stopped. The men looked at us in disgust before spitting at us and walking out of the room.