The Twins Betrayal 19

Cayden

I was sitting at my desk doing homework while Ace was sitting on my bed playing on my laptop. We had music playing in the background and every once in a while we would talk to each other, but we were mainly focused on what we were doing.

*Bang*

My head quickly turned to my door that had just been slammed open. I was surprised to see my two oldest brothers standing there looking super angry. I sighed to myself.

What had Makayla done now?

Before I could even process what was happening Christian had suddenly stormed over to me and roughly pulled me out of my chair, by my arm.

I looked over to see James doing the same thing with Ace. As they dragged us out, I noticed Makayla standing in the doorway.  I glared at her as she smirked back.

Then I suddenly felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. I quickly turned to look at Christian, rubbing the spot he had just hit.

"Don't fucking look at her like that." He spat out venomously. 

Then Makayla said she was going to bed early, but I just know she's planning something else.

She's always planning something.

I just know she did something worse this time because of Ace. I know she's going to want to get rid of him too. I just didn't expect it to be so soon.

How could I be so stupid!

Our older brothers continued to drag us to dads office while holding us as tight as they possibly could. When we got there they walked straight in, without knocking, and threw us on the floor in front of dad's desk. We stood up as dad walked around towards us.

"What is this about boys?" He asked, looking at the men behind us.

"The little bastards destroyed the music room and our TVs." James said, glaring at us as he pulled out and lit a cigarette.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. Of course, she did something as bad as that and blamed us.

"No, we didn't." Ace said, confused with his eyebrows scrunched together.

"Dad, They are the only ones that have been using that room. They must have thought that we wouldn't find out or something. And they purposely destroyed our TVs." Christian said also pulling out a cigarette.

"No, we didn't." Ace and I said together.

"Cayden, This is the second time you've been accused of doing something so serious. What's the reasons behind it this time?"

"Makayla is lying, she's the one who destroyed all that stuff. Ace and I have been in my room since lunch." 

Dad looked at Ace, who glanced at our brothers, then nodded in conformation.

"Dad, I know seriously believe this shit again! What happens when he does something to Makayla again?! Something worse than breaking a bone this time, and didn't he cause her to break her leg a few years ago."

"I never did anything to her!" I shouted, getting angry as I turned towards my second eldest brother.

"Was I fucking talking to you shithead?" James said gruffly as he didn't seem to like me defending myself.

"If you didn't do it, then who the hell did?" He spat, getting closer to my face before blowing smoke at me.

I stepped back coughing and swiping my hand in front of my face to get rid of the smoke.