The Twins Betrayal 20

Ace

I got up from leaning on Cayden and got off of his bed. I walked out of his room and went to the one right beside it, that was declared mine yesterday.

I loved it. It was even similar to Cades' which I really liked. It had a variety of gray and white themes. There were some large random pictures and my closet was close to my bed.

I had a mini-fridge that sat next to my desk, like Cades', that was filled with some random drinks and my tv was on the wall next to it.

I looked around the dimly lit room for a second, before grabbing the untouched electronics off of the desk across from the bed and heading back to my brother's room.

I gave the electronics to Leo, who was standing outside the room, then went in and closed the door

I gave the electronics to Leo, who was standing outside the room, then went in and closed the door. Now it was only Cade and me in the room and I was glad about that. He started to close off a bit last night and although it was very upsetting for me, I understood why.

His sister was turning everyone in his life against him, and now me, and almost everyone believed her. I asked him if she was always like this and he said that she was, but nothing other than that, so I'm assuming it was a pretty horrible experience for him.

I couldn't believe it. This family just believes everything she says without any objections. They act like they will listen to the other person's side and then ignore everything they said.

This morning was a shock. I didn't think Makayla would do something so fast again. I should've expected it like Cade told me to. I still can't believe they were dumb enough to think we actually did something to her.

It really shocked me to see them pull the empty dye bottle out of the trash can in here. It upset me to think that they think we're stupid enough to put the "evidence" in the trash where they would look.

I then went back to my room after Cade told me that he was going to take a shower. That's when I decided to do the same.

I quickly did my business in the bathroom, before wrapping myself in a towel and going to my closet.

Yesterday, before the incident, Leo had Mar take me shopping and I decided to take full advantage of it while I could and also because I knew my brother wouldn't.

So I got a bunch of things that I knew we would both wear because we basically have the same style. I got tons of clothes and a few new pairs of shoes.

I looked around for a bit before deciding to wear a chill and comfortable outfit.

I started off by putting on a regular beige shirt and then pulling on a light gray sweatshirt that had the word 'begin' on the front in capital letters.

I then pulled on a plain dark pair of shorts and some long white socks along with my old air force ones.