The Twins Betrayal 18

Makayla

"Ace is your brother."

What!

Are they fucking serious?

I'm already trying to get rid of one brother and now he comes along. He is going to ruin everything.

I guess I'll just have to get rid of him too.

"Really, Daddy, I get to have another brother."

I acted excited. I need everyone to believe that I liked him. I got up and hugged him as dad nodded. Cayden looked at me weirdly, but I ignored him.

He'll pay for that later.

The rest of my siblings all had different reactions. Chrissy and Jamie were a bit angry, but calmed down after dad glared at them. The twins, Easton and Henry asked a few questions that mom and dad kind of answered.

And that bitch, Marionette, didn't say anything. After that everyone left the room. Cayden and Ace went with Mar. Shit, I need to separate them. The closer they get, the harder I have to work for them to leave.

I smiled as I thought of a plan, I could carry out tomorrow since it was gonna be the weekend.

Next day

I got up as I felt my phone vibrate, signaling my alarm. I stopped it and looked at the time. It was nine, Perfect. I quickly got up and went to brush my teeth and shower. I then went to pick my outfit.

I put on a white collared shirt under a beige sweatshirt that said, Everest Ravine, in black letters. It also has some mountains and said Beautiful Mountains. I looked around my closet more and found a tan skirt that was darker than my shirt.

I grabbed some white thigh-high socks and my new white air force's. I looked at myself in my new floor-length mirror. It needs something. I nodded to myself and grabbed a light tan headband and a white shoulder purse.

I nodded, liking it, and took a few pictures with my phone in front of my face. I posted a few on my Insta and left my room.

After that, I went to get my oldest brothers

After that, I went to get my oldest brothers. First, I went to daddy's office, where I knew Chris would be. I knocked on the door and went in.

"Hi, Chrissy."

"Hey, Kayla. What's up?"

"I was wondering if we could go to the mall?"

"Yeah, sure. Just let me finish this paper first."

I nodded and walked out to find James. I figured that he would be in the game room and I was right. I walked into the game room area that was purple with different shades of grays to see my brother playing some random game.