Chapter 35

Y/n:So Aizawa, how long is it gonna take us to get to where we're going?

Aizawa:I'd say about a hour...

Y/n:Just enough time to take a nap...

Umm y/n I think you should stay up,when you take naps you tend to take a while to get back up...

What? How bad could it be?

Hold on a moment...found it! Last week on Saturday you took a 30 minute nap and took two hours just to get out of bed...

Okay I'm a bit lazy...

I can talk to you to keep you awake or I can lower the amount of melatonin in your body so you don't feel so tired...although it's early and the levels of it shouldn't be too high...

Blame that on my sleep schedule...

And who is responsible for your sleep schedule?

I don't know...you?

You are responsible for your own sleep schedule y/n and as such I will hold you accountable! If you needed help you should've asked me...

Okay okay, I got it....we'll just talk...

Good,talking will keep your brain active...

What do you usually do while I'm sleeping?

Before, I used to run statistics on our previous fights since I have them all in a database...I mathematically determine what would help you more, what would help you less in certain scenarios, you know things like that...

And what have you concluded so far?

Most of the time I don't need to do very much to make you fight but it's more of finding the the strength in your opponent and negating it...at this point I have a contingency planned out for everyone you've met..

Really? How would we beat Aizawa?

He can't disable me and as seen with the Nomu, it's hard for him to keep up with someone stronger and faster than him...

Mina?

She creates the acid through her skin, her case may be similar to Katsuki, we take the moisture out of her skin and she can't make anymore although I'm not 100% sure...or we avoid it all together...

Iida?

To put it simply we'd just have to shatter his legs...or lead him somewhere where there is no friction...

Jiro?

Staying in the air...her Soundwave can spread through the entirety of the ground for a bit of distance, if we stay in the air and move fast and often, she'll have to aim accurately...I'd disable your ears' functions  and we'd go from there...