Chapter 43

In a hospital room, y/n is laying down

The room is quiet except for the occasional breeze that enters the window which is beside him

He opens his eyes and sees Cortana looking out the window

Y/n:Cortana?

Cortana quickly looks at him a smiles and walks in front of him

She starts to cry a bit but the smile on her face doesn't falter

Cortana:I would hug you but I don't want to further injure you...

Y/n:What happened? How long have I been out?

Cortana:Your fight with All for One was...admirable but it left you extremely injured...several ribs broken,a punctured lung, internal bleeding,head trauma...things like that...you've been out for a little over 2 days...

Y/n:And All Might?

Cortana:Not too well either unfortunately, I never got the chance to speak to him directly but it's apparent that even if I healed him, he lost a part of himself that I can't recover...he got released yesterday...he came to check up on you,he told me to thank you for him...

Y/n:Without All Might, villains will be a lot more likely to step up...

Cortana:You want to know if we're losing?

Y/n:I know we're losing, I want to know if we've lost...

Cortana:No y/n, we haven't lost...we won't lose...

Y/n notices a notebook on a small table

He grabs it and opens it

Cortana:I've been taking the time to write...

He opens it

After what I saw today from y/n with his fight with All For One, he has solidified his role to the world as well as me, as a someone who is truly a hero...he is noble,six which I think define him...

Noble 1: Leadership, leading others into a fight with high confidence in them as well as himself, a natural born leader...

Noble 2:High intelligence, an understanding of many things and if I may add has a tiny bit of common sense...give him a problem and a couple minutes and he'll give you a solution...

Noble 3: Tactical Thinking, as I do give y/n the best scenario I can give, in the event that it fails or I cannot think of one, he thinks of one in the middle of a fight and will continue to think of ways to win even while in heavy combat or extremely injured...

Noble 4: Controlled Agression,the human body is extremely complex and interesting, an individual can be quite literally too angry to die with their body pumping adrenaline through their body, however it also clouds your mind which is why it can be detrimental as well, Y/n keeps his mind clear while still keeping the same momentum...

Noble 5: Humanity, y/n puts others before him when protecting them, and himself before others in combat...he makes me feel safe as I think everyone should as well...

Noble 6: Courage,when I first joined y/n I was skeptical if he was truly courageous or not, why wouldn't he be? However when it was all taken away,when he had nothing to aid him...he kept fighting...