Chapter 39

So Cortana I noticed I leaned on your shoulder...I thought it was just your hand?

I have been visiting Mei in my free time...its usually when you shower, or occasionally when you sleep because she stays up late...

So is there anything else I should know then?

You can feel...you know what nevermind, it'll happen when it happens...anyway I've marked the direction of this shout...

Wish I had an idea of who it is, I wouldn't be so worried about the people in the area...

I tried to fit the voice with anyone we've heard...no matches anywhere but there is a resemblance between the voice and Tokoyami...might not be useful but thought I'd share the info nonetheless...

Well, I guess that's a start...

We're coming up on the location and I detect three people, one of which is being lifted...

They see Izuku and Shoji behind a tree hiding

They look like they know what's happening, I suggest we stay quiet...

He quietly makes his way over to them, making sure not to make any noise

Y/n: Izuku? I thought you went back to camp?

Izuku: Would you have stayed at camp knowing your friends are still out here?

Don't try to lie because I know you'd do the same thing y/n...

Y/n: Fine you got me, who are we hiding from?

Shoji: Tokoyami's dark shadow is angry and he can't control it...

Y/n: So all we need is some birdseed then...

Cortana exits his head flicks his forehead before entering again

Focus...

Shoji: Although it was a joke on your part, he does have a weakness...we need to get him to a source of light...

Y/n: And the moon isn't enough?

Shoji: Probably has to be brighter...

Y/n: Well Todoroki could make some fire, or we could get him towards the blue fire in the distance...what will happen anyway?

Shoji: Dark Shadow should become controllable again and Tokoyami should be able to walk and fight again if need be...Todoroki is north of here, we should try to get to him...

Izuku: But there are still plenty of people who are still out there...

Y/n: Well I say we get who can get to camp with them, figure out who isn't there and go find them...but we can't think too far ahead...

Izuku: Well you'll be the distraction y/n...

Y/n: Welp I figured...

I'll make a hologram of you y/n, any danger I can keep you out of I will...

Y/n: Cortana will send out a bamboozle...

Izuku: A what?

Y/n don't you think calling it that is a bit outdated, immature even?

What you don't like the name?

She laughs a bit

Geez, you're so dorky y/n...I love the name...sending out a bamboozle...

Cortana laughs a bit as she says the last word

It gets some distance away from them to the north