Chapter 27

Y/n walks out of the hospital and turns and looks at it

I can't imagine how many people are or have been here because a hero couldn't do anything because they were in training...it makes me quite sad...

This system...is dumb...I know that nothing can be perfect but come on...some of it seems like common sense to me...

Well there's is one thing that is perfect...

Really? I'd love to hear what it is...

Actually it's...someone...

Y/n blushes

You know I blush when you do right?

It was merely cold outside! I...had heated up your face so you don't get sick! Yea! That's why!

Y/n smiles a bit

Okay Cortana...

Anyway should I transport us back to Mei?

No...bring us to the league of villans...

Consider it done...shall I send a message beforehand?

No...I will be brief...I merely need to explain the change of plans for them...

Transporting now...

In a quick flash of light he appears in the league of villans hideout immediately...

Shigaraki:Y/n? We weren't expecting you...you didn't send a message...

Toga:Y/n you're back!

She jumps on his back and starts to stab him

Y/n:What do you usually do while I'm gone?

Toga:Wait for you to come back...

I don't know how I feel about this...kind of...affection...

Jealous?

Perhaps but surely my affection is better than one of that who is...stabbing you as a way to show it...

He starts to speak to Shigaraki

Y/n:New villans are going to be coming here becaue of Stain...

Shigaraki:Yes there will quite a few...

Y/n:I want info on the most dangerous ones...

Shigaraki:Why would we do that? So you can stop them?

Y/n:Yes...

Shigaraki:And you thought you could walk in here and just...tell us...tell me what to do?

Y/n:I know your location,how you and your associates look as well as a couple of your quirks...with info like that I could tell the school where you are and they'd have pro heroes here in less than an hour...

Shigaraki starts to scratch his neck a tad bit

Shigaraki:I suppose that makes sense but even if I agreed with you...the boss doesn't...

A screen turns on the back of the room with All For One(AFO) heard speaking

AFO:Ill allow it...