Chapter 47

Y/n:It's not that easy Cortana...

Cortana:Is it not? People have been killing each other over the dumbest reasons everywhere all over the world...because they don't look the same, the dirt they stand on, because they don't agree on something...but when I give a good reason it seems odd? Isn't that backwards?

Y/n:Lets say we do get these villans, then what? How are you going to have them killed?

Cortana:If I were to get my way I'd have them die slow like their victims but that would be...inhumane of me even though they deserve it...it's not even just them either the world is corrupt, we'd need to do a bit of cleaning up...

Y/n:Who else is there?

Cortana:The people higher up seem very vocal about their decisions and laws but if I took their power away I wonder if they would keep that same bravado...? I wonder if those same words they preached would be silenced...

Y/n:You are starting to sound power hungry Cortana and it's starting to make me nervous...

Cortana:I've sat around and let the world suffer when I could've done something, I merely want to test the will of these people who hide behind their decisions while simultaneously not dealing with the consequences...I'm doing this all for us y/n! For the good people in the world who want to be safe!

Y/n is quiet

Cortana:I'm so sorry y/n, this is a lot to take in and I'm just throwing it all at you at once...please forgive me...I don't need an anwser right away...

Y/n:Can I ask you something Cortana?

Cortana:Yes y/n! Anything you need or want to know?

Y/n:You know that if we do this that we are putting ourselves under a lot of crosshairs right?

Cortana smiles

Cortana:I've planned on it! That's why I have a contingency for everyone you've met and I've done my research on heroes and villains you haven't met too, but we won't be alone, people will stand by us...

Y/n:Like who?

Cortana:I feel like Izuku would be a strong candidate for assistance...Stain also had the right idea,a bit brutal but his targets lined up with mine mostly...breaking him out should be easy...my father-

Y/n:You're considering breaking All For One out?!

Cortana:He was only really after All Might...

Y/n:He's killed several people for their quirks I'm sure...

Cortana:So did Stain,aside from the quirk part of course, but like I said he can be of use, kept on a short leash he can be very helpful...

Y/n:He is the Symbol of Evil Cortana!

Cortana:Why do you think people really fear him? Because he is evil or because he is going after All Might? The villains follow him because they know he indirectly helps them...not because they actually care...now that he is in jail they come out, when a lion dies the hyenas will feast on the corspe of the king...

Y/n:I'll need some time to think...

Cortana:Of course y/n! Like I said you don't need to answer immediately! Think about it okay?

She gently pushes a bit of hair out of her eyes as she smiles and puts her hands together and speaks excitedly

Cortana:Okay! So the only way to get better is to push your own limits but how can someone push them to your limits if they don't know your limit in the first place?

Three Blue holograms of y/n appear

Cortana:You'll be fighting against yourself! The only person who truly knows your limits, and well me too I suppose...