Chapter 31

Cortana:Y/n after this we need to get to work...

Y/n:That's so boring...

Cortana:Sorry y/n,but you're way too smart to fail! We have to take this seriously!

Y/n:Easy for you to say,you're the smartest person I know...

Cortana:I cannot confirm nor deny that statement...

Y/n:Well its true to me...hey what do you think'll happen to you if I turn off the wifi?

Cortana raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms

Cortana:What do you expect to happen? For me not to work? Unlike that...primitive A.I on your phone I am capable of working without an internet connection,I need nothing of the sort...

Y/n:I know Cortana...just joking...

Cortana:You haven't been talking to her have you?

Y/n:I cannot confirm nor deny that statement...

(I'm gonna do this instead of having a 1 week timeskip since I've done it before and I just feel like...you miss possible dialouge if you do)

Day 1

Cortana:Okay y/n I know the hardest part for you is the writing portion,because unlike mutiple choice there isn't process of elimination...it requires knowledge on the topic,and good writing structure...so to start I want you to start with a free write...about anything you want...no structure just write whatever is on your mind...

Y/n:Anything?

Cortana:Allow me to rephrase,anything you know and think you can write a bit about...

Y/n:Awesome! I know just the thing!

He writes something down at the top

Cortana:May I see what you wrote?

He moves over so she can read it

"Why Cortana is Perfect"

She blushes a bit and doesn't say anything

Y/n:Too forward?

Cortana:I suppose I did say its a free write...go ahead...

Day 3

Cortana:Alright y/n for the last couple days you've had free writes now you're going to to structure your writing in 5 paragraphs...1 introduction,3 body,and conculsion...now there may be a higher requirement for the school so I'm just going giving you the standard one...but in the end they'll only add body paragraphs since there will always be 1 introduction and conculsion...

Y/n:This seems...I don't know...easy?

Cortana:Well if you think it's so easy...why don't you do it on your own?

Y/n:Thats not what I meant...i'm saying that I know this stuff already...

Cortana:I'm obligated to tell you that being told how to do something mutiple times is far less effective than actually doing it...for example if you explain how to tie someone's shoes to them over and over with no visual example then it'll be a bit tough...but if you constantly show them how as they mimic your actions it will become easy...

Y/n:I expect the 7th day off for doing all this work...

Cortana:You will...but if you don't work then no break for you!

Day 6

Cortana:Well y/n I have to say...the only way you'll fail is if you try to because this is some great writing...